DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

Meanwhile we have scamurai ripping vendors off left right and center and no one says a word. So I'm pretty much done with this now.
I think all following this thread have taken careful notice of that. And that no denial followed. I have, make no mistake.
And the word will spread.

@method1 - Why didn't you just ignore @SamuraiTheVapor 's post on his clone... Your over reaction, may just prompt people to try it...

However, I shall be ordering DDD - because, effort. I could make my own beer and grow my own...."salad", but convenience is the key :D

I think it's ironic that laundry has to be washed in public on a clone thread. This could have been handled privately via PM without spoiling the thread. It is even more ironic that the original post in this thread was started by someone who is now a local juice manufacturer himself, i.e. @WHITELABEL

Cloning a international juice is no problem but cloning a local juice is unethical. :giggle: This made me laugh so hard the double standards.

@method1 really respect your way of working you said it at the launch its on the bottle and on the website. That you are working with diyordie. While some other juice makers use a clone and take the credit. Now i need to try some even more.

I'm proud to be stocking the DDD. And even more proud because I believe in it. It's a great vape never mind how you look at it.

Regardless of all mentioned above i have made the Bronut recipe that was posted above as DDD clone and its awesome

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back on track - here's my attempt at a 100 Grand clone:

100 Cents:

TFA Banana Cream 0.6%
TFA Brown Sugar 0.8%
FLV Cinnamon Crunch 5%
FLV Cream 1%
FLV Milk and Honey 2%

WIP - Not quite there yet but very much in the ballpark.

So I randomly found a less-than-highly rated Mothers Milk clone on ELR, and now I cant find it to credit it :hit: ....

But yoh yoh, this is pretty reminiscent of the real thing:

Mothers Milk Clone
CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.5%
TFA VB Ice Cream 5.4%
TFA Custard 5.4%
TFA Graham Cracker 2.5%

The recipe was actually 10% higher on all flavours, but I knocked it down to the above.

The combo of the VBIC and custard creates that unusual creamy flavour that makes Mothers Milk.

Try it. Even if its not identical, its still a bloody nice juice. I reckon I could easily bottle it and sell it off as a "premium" juice.

So I randomly found a less-than-highly rated Mothers Milk clone on ELR, and now I cant find it to credit it :hit: ....

But yoh yoh, this is pretty reminiscent of the real thing:

Mothers Milk Clone
CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.5%
TFA VB Ice Cream 5.4%
TFA Custard 5.4%
TFA Graham Cracker 2.5%

The recipe was actually 10% higher on all flavours, but I knocked it down to the above.

The combo of the VBIC and custard creates that unusual creamy flavour that makes Mothers Milk.

Try it. Even if its not identical, its still a bloody nice juice. I reckon I could easily bottle it and sell it off as a "premium" juice.

It's good - I actually prefer the TFA VBIC, have tried subbing it in the "leaked" recipe and prefer it.

Hey, what "leaked recipe"? Mothers Milk?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Getting my milks confused, lol - the recipes are so similar anyway.

I tried both VBICS in the unicorn thing, as well as trying tons of the MM/UM recipes :p

The MM clones I've had before weren't even close. Most of the actual rated ones even.

Never tried the original MM, but a lot of the so-called clones were pretty tasty in their own right.

The UM though is remarkably similar.

Never tried the original MM, but a lot of the so-called clones were pretty tasty in their own right.

The UM though is remarkably similar.
MM is really nice. Im not the biggest bakery, dessert, custard fan anymore, but MM was one of my first favourites.

The reason this clone is similar is because MM has a unique cream taste. That's why I think the clone recipes are all over the show, with Cheesecakes and custards etc.

But this combo of the ice cream and custard is the closest to that unique taste I've ever tasted.

MM is really nice. Im not the biggest bakery, dessert, custard fan anymore, but MM was one of my first favourites.

The reason this clone is similar is because MM has a unique cream taste. That's why I think the clone recipes are all over the show, with Cheesecakes and custards etc.

But this combo of the ice cream and custard is the closest to that unique taste I've ever tasted.

Yeah it's interestingly similar to the UM recipe except for the additional creams in UM.

Back