DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

Do you guys perhaps have a good clone recipe for Breakfast at Teleos Milk please?
Since seeing you talking about milk recipes :)

It's two different links, the one has Cream Fresh and Sweet Cream while the other doesn't. :)

Thanks for the links @method1

With FW Booysen Berry incoming, we can make the actual Gremlin Juice Thrashberry recipe

CAP Harvest Berry 6.6%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 6.6%
TFA Toasted Marshmallow 3.4%
FW Booysen Berry 3.4%

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So I randomly found a less-than-highly rated Mothers Milk clone on ELR, and now I cant find it to credit it :hit: ....

But yoh yoh, this is pretty reminiscent of the real thing:

Mothers Milk Clone
CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.5%
TFA VB Ice Cream 5.4%
TFA Custard 5.4%
TFA Graham Cracker 2.5%

The recipe was actually 10% higher on all flavours, but I knocked it down to the above.

The combo of the VBIC and custard creates that unusual creamy flavour that makes Mothers Milk.

Try it. Even if its not identical, its still a bloody nice juice. I reckon I could easily bottle it and sell it off as a "premium" juice.

Is that graham Cracker clear or the normal one?

Clear.

I think the recipe could still use a bit of some sort of cake. I remember MM having a bit of cake vibe.

But I haven't tried adding anything yet.

Damn... I only have the normal dark colour one.... :/

If you're looking at a cake-style flavouring, try cake batter or yellow cake flavouring, even glazed donut might work ;)

Damn... I only have the normal dark colour one.... :/

If you're looking at a cake-style flavouring, try cake batter or yellow cake flavouring, even glazed donut might work ;)
Well I'm not sure what Graham the original recipe uses, actually. It just said Graham Cracker.

I'll stick in a bit of yellow cake, thank you.

I'm making a Strawberry cheesecake E-juice and was wandering does my recipe need something, I was thinking a cream flavor concentrate
Recipe:
10% Newyork Cheesecake
5% Sweet Strawberry

30PG:70VG

I'm making a Strawberry cheesecake E-juice and was wandering does my recipe need something, I was thinking a cream flavor concentrate
Recipe:
10% Newyork Cheesecake
5% Sweet Strawberry

30PG:70VG
I'm not sure about 10% Cheesecake. That sounds a bit high to me... but I'm no expert.

Personally I would cut that down to say 6%, and add 2%Custard

Nana Cream - Bombies (v3)
5.0% LA Banana Cream

3.0% TFA Dragon Fruit

7.0% TFA Strawberry

1 drop per mL Citric Acid

30PG/70VG

Since LA Banana Cream is not available locally, what can we use to substitute this flavour?

Nana Cream - Bombies (v3)
5.0% LA Banana Cream

3.0% TFA Dragon Fruit

7.0% TFA Strawberry

1 drop per mL Citric Acid

30PG/70VG

Since LA Banana Cream is not available locally, what can we use to substitute this flavour?

TFA banana cream will do in a pinch, and you can get the LA from valley.

Thanks @VapeDude.

Anything TFA flavour i can substitute this in the mean while?

Look you can try a couple things, like @method1 mentioned you could try TFA Banana Cream but at what percent I don't know, you would have to play around with it a bit.

But to make the Bombies clone you have to use LA Banana Cream there is no substitute

If using TFA 4-5% should work. You could also add a small amount (0.5-1%) of TFA ripe banana.

Yeah, that whole "store in a cool dark place" never made sense to me. A warm dark place seems like a better idea, UV light is a no-no, this includes fluorescent/CFL lighting. Gentle heating works well. I'm keen to try heating the mix up before adding nic base. I usually start my mixes by adding the nic base, pg and vg, all warmed up under warm tap water, then I add flavouring and shake the kak out of it.
Why is it that most diy needs to be steeped, and when I purchase a local shops juice that is mixed fresh tastes great as soon as I get home? I vape custards/dessert/creamy vapes too...

Why is it that most diy needs to be steeped, and when I purchase a local shops juice that is mixed fresh tastes great as soon as I get home? I vape custards/dessert/creamy vapes too...

Some recipes work almost straight away.

Some are only good fresh and get worse after they steep.

Some aren't good until they steep.

Nothing to do with DIY vs commercial, it's a function of the recipe.

Back