Diy juice no flavour

NATE_ZA

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Morning everyone its been ages since ive been here as i had to stop vaping for a few years due to a motorcycle accident.

I finally am healthy enough to vape again and decided to mix up a batch get a new mod rta the works.

This was the first time i used a premix of vg/pg 70/30 i just added the weight of both from the calculator and used that weight to make a batch is that correct?

I am getting no flavour from the vape i thought it was my tank and wicking but tried the juice in a pod system and as well no flavour.

I nearly sold my 1 day old dead rabbit v3 rta thinking i can't get the wick correct any help or advise would be much appreciated.

Hi @NATE_ZA
Can you post the recipe? You don't mention what flavour(s) and percentages thereof that was added to the 70/30 VG/PG mix.

Hi @KrayFish404 please see attached thanks for having a look

Attachments

• trinity clone.PNG
    trinity clone.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 27
No you should get flavour from that, makes no sense. That's 11.5% flavour. And I have flavours older than 8 years they do not just loose flavour or expire. Share with a mate, let them try your mix, then also borrow a couple of ml from them, and compare to what it taste like in their tanks. I changed cotton a couple of years ago, and gradually used only that as I finished my Bacon and Kendo. Everything tasted like nothing. Ran out, had to use those Japanese Organic Cotton (those packs that came from Fasttech in 200 sheets) and man was I blown away. Sure they last about 15ml on a dripper. Just let someone check your build, check the materials used, check your juice. You have to do smething generic every once in a while just to make sure you are on the right path, I can only guess chefs and artists do the same thing.

No you should get flavour from that, makes no sense. That's 11.5% flavour. And I have flavours older than 8 years they do not just loose flavour or expire. Share with a mate, let them try your mix, then also borrow a couple of ml from them, and compare to what it taste like in their tanks. I changed cotton a couple of years ago, and gradually used only that as I finished my Bacon and Kendo. Everything tasted like nothing. Ran out, had to use those Japanese Organic Cotton (those packs that came from Fasttech in 200 sheets) and man was I blown away. Sure they last about 15ml on a dripper. Just let someone check your build, check the materials used, check your juice. You have to do smething generic every once in a while just to make sure you are on the right path, I can only guess chefs and artists do the same thing.
Thank you so much bud i think its actually my build as i haven't built an Rta in years and it would seem i just dont have the patience to tweak and get it right. Ill be picking up a sub ohm tank and revert back here. In the meantime ill get rid of my day old rta:facepalm:

Thank you so much bud i think its actually my build as i haven't built an Rta in years and it would seem i just dont have the patience to tweak and get it right. Ill be picking up a sub ohm tank and revert back here. In the meantime ill get rid of my day old rta:facepalm:
What's your coil pacement like? I generally find more flavor the closer I place the coil to the airflow.

What's your coil pacement like? I generally find more flavor the closer I place the coil to the airflow.
Its right against the airflow posts ive tried thicker cotten thinner shorter, longer i think im just terrible and don't have the patience to learn in between all this loadshedding. It could be the cotten i have or something im not doing right

No that Rabbit is a good RTA, I have them all. Get the build / cotton / juice checked first.

If it helps, my coils are generally 1-2mm away from the air holes. Wicking is tight enough to tug at the coil but not that tight that it deforms the coil when pulled through. Ends are then combed out to about 2/3 of its original size and snipped in a V formation (Alot like mike vapes on youtube wicks his builds)

Maybe see if he has a review on the v3 and try to emulate his build? I have a v3 too and the flavor off mine is quite good. Cotton used in mine is Cotton Bacon v2 or Prime.

Hey guys just an update i played around this juice ended up being a bust but the other one i made came out good. Seems my subohm tank works much better so far and ill stick to that for now and just get a new tank every year or when one doesn't get coils for whatever tank i use. Thanks for all the advice you guys are awesome

Hey guys just an update i played around this juice ended up being a bust but the other one i made came out good. Seems my subohm tank works much better so far and ill stick to that for now and just get a new tank every year or when one doesn't get coils for whatever tank i use. Thanks for all the advice you guys are awesome
Hi, could be that you are just a strawberry mute. Have you vaped strawberry flavors before? Many vapers can't taste strawberry flavours well and that mix contains quite a bit. I would suggest asking someone else to also try your mix and get feedback from them. The recipe looks ok flavor wise.

Back