Diy kit order advice

nemo

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Henley on Klip, Meyerton, 1961, South Africa
Hi guys, I really want to try my hand at some DIY juices but where to begin oh the choices!

So far I was thinking Danish cinnamon, vanilla custard, dulce de leche, Bavarian crème, black cherry,
I enjoy mint so not sure what to go for there.

So open to advice here on any other additives that may be good.

My advice would be to start out with some recipes you can find online. To get the hang of it.

Don't go for black cherry.

Vanilla Custard is a necessity
Dulce is nice too
Strawberry ripe is great
Wintergreen and mint candy are both good, I'd recommend getting a menthol as well if that's your thing.

There are many nicer flavours available to start off with. It's difficult to make work.

Its a nice way to start and tweak those recipes to your liking.
I like the french vanilla, vanilla bean ice cream, butterscotch and brown sugar.
For vanilla custard i prefer the capella version but the tfa is nice also.

TFA peppermint and spearmint are great mint flavours by themselves and also go really well with various fruit flavours (apple, strawberry, dragonfruit).

Get some Ethyl Maltol as well, it's a great way to smooth out harsh flavours ;)

Also consider getting some French Vanilla (or any of the other vanilla variants) - it's a great additive to many types of juices :)

@free3dom Thanks I made a note of those was seeing EM being mentioned very often I was considering some Vanilla variants they seem to be used very often and on their own. Thanks so far for all the advice sure is making things easier makes I want order my kit now already :rofl: man why are there so many days between my money

And some Vanilla's, as they make almost anything that much better - Vanilla Swirl, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream... French Vanilla. Imo they're absolutely necessary.

Just waiting on a question that I popped off to skyblue then I will be pretty close to ordering.
To the menthol lovers out there what is the best additive to go for in getting the "cool" hit. I was looking at the concentrates when I posted and used mint instead of menthol, sorry folks :oops:.

Just waiting on a question that I popped off to skyblue then I will be pretty close to ordering.
To the menthol lovers out there what is the best additive to go for in getting the "cool" hit. I was looking at the concentrates when I posted and used mint instead of menthol, sorry folks :oops:.

You'll want some Koolada for that "cool" hit. Great stuff, and because you only use a small amount, lasts for ages.

Back