DIY Menthol/Mint Recipes

So here is a Berry Menthol mix I made for my GF and she loooves this stuff, its been her ADV for a few months now.

1% INW Raspberry
1% FA Bilberry
3% CAP Harvest Berry
1% INW Cactus
0.5% Ethyl Maltol
2% FW Extreme Ice

Give it a go if you are keen.

@PsyCLown I have to commend you on this one, mixed a batch last night and it's one of the best menthol vapes I've had in years :)

How icy is it @JB1987?

I like it icy icy.

I used 1% WS-23 instead of the Extreme Ice (same thing? Not sure), it's a fresh icy coolness on the exhale. The berries are well balanced, fresh and not candy type flavour, I think it's the Harvest Berry that contributes to this. It makes me think of vaping the frozen mixed berries that you buy from Woolies. I'm sure you can push the WS-23 to 1.5% if you want it really icy icy.

I used 1% WS-23 instead of the Extreme Ice (same thing? Not sure), it's a fresh icy coolness on the exhale. The berries are well balanced, fresh and not candy type flavour, I think it's the Harvest Berry that contributes to this. It makes me think of vaping the frozen mixed berries that you buy from Woolies. I'm sure you can push the WS-23 to 1.5% if you want it really icy icy.
Sounds like this was made for me. Done deal. I’m in.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Sounds like this was made for me. Done deal. I’m in.

Thanks for the feedback!!

It's a pleasure. I had 2 people at the office taste it in the Billet Box and they're really impressed as well.

So how was it? I'm quite keen on mixing my own litchi/kiwi/ice combo juice?
It was tasty I won’t lie. Not quite my profile to make all the time but my mate who stole my bottle luuurrrvvveess it.

I think I got mine from Flavour Mill and theirs was just INW Raspberry.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I’ll guess I’ll start at the top first and work my way down.

Much obliged.

Hi Guys. I need to order some concentrates today. What fruity menthol mix would you recommend, not something with berry's please. Thanks.

@Andre, just to clarify WS-23 is that Black ice? I see the one available is 20 percent
No, it is not the Black Ice. It is the one from Valley Vapour, which is a bit more concentrated. You can just add the Black Ice at a higher percentage.

Hi Guys. I need to order some concentrates today. What fruity menthol mix would you recommend, not something with berry's please. Thanks.
I've made this one a few times, shake and vape even at 80/20, but is just gets better all the time.

Here it is, some of the stuff they used wasn't available to me last time I mixed:

10% Menthol (TPA) 4.00
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.50
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.50
Pineapple (TPA) 5.50
Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) 2.50

However cut down on the sweetener, that there is super sweet. I/m not liking the Koolada either, so replace that with maybe Black Ice and Arctic Winter perhaps.

EDIT: Apologies guys, I had the link open and never added it to this post, the above recipe comes from here:

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/fcukin-flava-freezy-pineapple/

The Cyberfesh they use is a spelling mistake, it is Cyberfresh, it is a type of menthol.

Last edited:
I've made this one a few times, shake and vape even at 80/20, but is just gets better all the time.

Here it is, some of the stuff they used wasn't available to me last time I mixed:

10% Menthol (TPA) 4.00
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.50
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.50
Pineapple (TPA) 5.50
Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) 2.50

However cut down on the sweetener, that there is super sweet. I/m not liking the Koolada either, so replace that and the menthol Black Ice and Arctic Winter perhaps.
@KrayFish404, thanks. I will definitely give it a go. For the first time I have all the concentrates.

I quite like this one, @Petrus. Icy cold, maybe start with 0.5 % on the WS-23 (30%).

View attachment 119697
@Andre ,thanks for sharing . I mixed this, named it Andre's Fruity Menthol, and it is just brilliant. I did one mistake however , when I ordered the concentrates I ordered TFA Watermelon Candy Flavour instead, but it came out so good. 50Pg/50Vg 12 mg nic 0.3ohm dual coils . The device.....DSC_1266.JPG

Have a look at Molin Berry's "The Chill". Watermelon with a very nice, cool aftertaste. There is a Cider apple as well but the coolness is a bit less than The Chill.

I've only used them as single flavors but the are very nice. Flavour Mill sells them.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back