Diy Parts For Box Mods?

Shako

Vaping Fanatic
LV

Awards
Hi

Does anyone know where to get parts for mods?
I recently built a box mod using the sx350 and an aluminium enclosure but i am struggling to find nice buttons like these
DSC00194-240x240.JPG

and proper 510 connectors. I had to dismantlement one of my batteries.

Hi

Does anyone know where to get parts for mods?
I recently built a box mod using the sx350 and an aluminium enclosure but i am struggling to find nice buttons like these
DSC00194-240x240.JPG

and proper 510 connectors. I had to dismantlement one of my batteries.

They are available locally at ie. Communica, RS Components, Mantech etc.

I tried RS component and Communica they didnt have nice buttons and they wanted to take for ever to ship me the 18650 battery holders

Thanks John. Still trying to find an import that uses a courier company. Stealthvape uses royal mail. Which once took 6 weeks to deliver.

Thanks John. Still trying to find an import that uses a courier company. Stealthvape uses royal mail. Which once took 6 weeks to deliver.

One solution; email them and ask for quotes on DHL, FEDEX, UPS and/or TNT. Most will entertain such a request.

I am looking for a wired 510 local, or will it be more cost effective to brake an old battery?

Just got a quote back from stealthvape DHl is £55 per kilo.

Yip courier services are not cheap. What I normally do on electronic purchases is ask my courier to collect at the supplier. You need to open an account with one, it is a 10min process.

I am looking for a wired 510 local, or will it be more cost effective to brake an old battery?

Rip one out from an old battery, way more cheaper as you have to import, nobody stock them locally.

Rip one out from an old battery, way more cheaper as you have to import, nobody stock them locally.

Some bigger retailers "stock" their broken returns ie a dusty box/recycle bin :D. Maybe work something out?

Back