Diy Recipes Shared

RezaD

Puff Daddy / "It's all about the vape!!!"
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I discussed this some time ago with a forumite but never got around to doing it as I had to go through all the recipes and add which company's concentrates I used. Legend is:
1) FA - Flavour Art
2) TFA - The Flavour Apprentice
3) VM - Vapor Mountain
4) Hangsen - Hangsen

By no means are you restricted to what I used. You can substitute as you feel fit I just put it there if you wanted to replicate it exactly. Bear in mind that the actual perecentages are not accurate in that 20 drops from a dropper bottle is often less than 1ml but I kept it that way for consistency and so I can replicate it.

As with all juices they do taste different in sub-ohm gear as opposed to commercial tanks but if anything are more geared for sub-ohm as the flavours are often more pronounced in clearos like an Evod.

Overall I have tried to use VM flavours as they are locally available and they are on par with and sometimes better than the imported ones.

I have not collaborated with anyone so no you will not find any of Benji's recipes in there.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

While I have a lot of commercial juice (always wanna try new flavours) I only vape my commercial juices 10% of the time as I prefer my own mixes simply because I have tailored them to my taste (especially the tobacco based ones). I have not included any of my NET recipes as they are still work in progress and have not met the mark yet.

My current ADV's are my RY4, Tbac, Vanilla Tobacco and Icemint which I have been vaping for 2 months. Those are my favourite recipes along with Pinacolada and Peach Passion.

They are all in eJuice Me Up format so will need the program (free) to open them. Please remember to adjust your PG/VG ratio and nic strength as well as required quantity to your needs.

Most of all have fun.....:)

Edited to add. Unfortunately the FA flavours are not locally available as far as I know. I bought them off Rtsvapes.com and had a colleague bring it in. Maybe we can twist Skybluevaping's arm to add it to their offerings?

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: All the tobacco recipes and ones with cream do require a full week of steeping. The taste does change a lot especially where there is nuts in the recipe.

Attachments

• RECIPES.ZIP
    7.9 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I'd almost say that we'd benefit from seeing a post like this pinned as well :)

I'd almost say that we'd benefit from seeing a post like this pinned as well :)

Thanks...that is up to you guys! ;)

There is an unbelievable sense of satisfaction to be had when you create something that you like vaping. Tobaccos and cream recipes are the hardest as with a week of steeping you can only make changes every 10 days or so.

Thanks...that is up to you guys! ;)

There is an unbelievable sense of satisfaction to be had when you create something that you like vaping. Tobaccos and cream recipes are the hardest as with a week of steeping you can only make changes every 10 days or so.
Thanks for this post. I have been vaping my own DIY for past 2 weeks. As you say I have tweaked them to suit my tastebuds. :D

Damn. No OSX Support for ejuice me up. I'll have to figure out how to bootcamp my machine to get this right.

Damn. No OSX Support for ejuice me up. I'll have to figure out how to bootcamp my machine to get this right.

Just open the files in words you will see the recipe.

@Matt Seems that mine doesnt open .rec files. will do some diggin about on how to read them.

You did it manually right "open with.."?

@Matt Yeah I did. Also tried dragging it in but it does nothing.

working fine my side

Last option change .rec to .doc
I can even open them with notepad :D

That's so weird. Even changing the file system to .doc won't open them. OSX is jusr cruel sometimes.

I just dragged the files to the eJuice Me Up folder (Local Disk, Program Files, Breaktru Software, eJuice Me Up). Then it is just a matter of opening the eJuice Me Up software and "File" and "Open".
eJuice Me Up download link: http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

@Andre I'm downloading it now to give it a try. Otherwise I will use the girlfriends Windows machine as a last resort.

I just dragged the files to the eJuice Me Up folder (Local Disk, Program Files, Breaktru Software, eJuice Me Up). Then it is just a matter of opening the eJuice Me Up software and "File" and "Open".
eJuice Me Up download link: http://ejuice.breaktru.com/
i did the same thing

Mac won't allow that. I'll do it on a windows machine tonight. Thanks for the help guys!

Sheesh sorry guys.......forgot to mention that those files need to be copied to the program directory as @Andre has pointed out e.g C:\Program files (Program files x86 for 64-bit systems)\Breaktru Software\eJuice Me Up

Do not open it from Windows Explorer but rather from within the eJuice Me Up program itself.

:blush:

you see, you need a Windows comp too. :devil:

The downside to being a designer= Macbooks don't do everything.

@kevkev except allow you to open juice recipes haha. I guess I can make that sacrifice though for my beast:devil:

Hahahah. Oh to be young and naïve.

Back