Diy Recipes Shared

Haha. I made 2 each of the following. Gambit clone MK2, Strawnilla MK1, new take on RY4, Blueberry Waffles, cinnamon roll & pear and lastly Raz Cup (a new nicoticket flavour). Letting them steep for between 4 - 8 weeks and will vape :D

Lol, lots going on there! Interesting flavors! Good luck bro! Hope it turns out really well! Please keep us posted ;)

Thanks mate. Except for Raz Cup, which is first time, the others I've been fine tuning. Hoping they are "Premium" ;)

Ok so after nearly 2 months of steeping I have been vaping the whole day the following 2 in my Reos :)

Strawnilla clone 1st try, this has turned out really well and would put it on par with some of the juice out there. The strawberry notes are too subtle though and have increased strawberry in MK1.

Caramel Popcorn, this is a real winner and have vaped it very happily all day. This recipe I will not touch for now!

Mixed these yesterday.
d58d0a6f2b5a22e24274ca56bfe8da57.jpg

Tried them now (no steeping) and damn it's good. Can't wait for 2-3 weeks after proper steeping.

Mixed these yesterday.
d58d0a6f2b5a22e24274ca56bfe8da57.jpg

Tried them now (no steeping) and damn it's good. Can't wait for 2-3 weeks after proper steeping.
Good work sir! My only suggestion is to label them some other way as that permanent marker comes off quick. I'm doing it on the cheap, I type on Word and print. Then use thick clear sellotape and wrap right around bottle.

Attachments

• 2014-09-24 15.38.07.jpg
    2014-09-24 15.38.07.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 87
Hello @ capetocuba Can you Give me the Recipe for the Nicoticket RAZ Cup ?

Im Really Thank you

Best Regards From Germany

Back