The rules are as follows:
1. You can choose your preferable VG/PG and Nic percentages
2. Place all your concentrates infront of you
3. With your eyes closed, randomly choose 3 concentrates
4. Mix the concentrate percentages to what you think might work
5. Shake and vape
6. Post your results

Let the games begin

Challenge accepted. Will have a mixing session later tonight and try one of these. What the heck, how bad can it be...?
Thats the spirit! 2016 has almost seen its ass, might as well have some fun

I have two trays of concentrates. Random picking from the first tray resulted in Cap Sweet Strawberry, TFA Sweetener and FW Candy Cane.

6% Cap Sweet Strawberry
2% FW Candy Cane
0.5% TFA Sweetener

Doesn't sound too bad, like a Strawberry Mentos or something?

Random pick from second tray was Cly Butterscotch, TFA Brown Sugar and Loc Grape. Hmmmm...

2% Cly Butterscotch
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar
0.1% Loc Grape

That might kill the floral note in the Grape. Or it might not. I'll mix and sample the Strawberry Mentos if you like but I'll pass on the Sweet Floral Butterscotch.

I have two trays of concentrates. Random picking from the first tray resulted in Cap Sweet Strawberry, TFA Sweetener and FW Candy Cane.

6% Cap Sweet Strawberry
2% FW Candy Cane
0.5% TFA Sweetener

Doesn't sound too bad, like a Strawberry Mentos or something?

Random pick from second tray was Cly Butterscotch, TFA Brown Sugar and Loc Grape. Hmmmm...

2% Cly Butterscotch
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar
0.1% Loc Grape

That might kill the floral note in the Grape. Or it might not. I'll mix and sample the Strawberry Mentos if you like but I'll pass on the Sweet Floral Butterscotch.
They 1st one can actually work

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L01 using Tapatalk

It's actually not bad. Tastes a bit like toothpaste too, sort of a mild mint. The percentages are a bit out, the mint is fine but the strawb needs maybe 1 or 2% more. Sweet Strawb is never going to be the top note with Candy Cane unless I take the latter down to like 0.5%. But it's OK, it's vapeable.

Edit: on second thoughts, maybe not so much. It's a bit like Mentadent P. OK for three or four puffs but it gets funky real quick.

Last edited:
Ok, so the blind grab got me peanut butter, energy drink, and papaya..

There are no words, and my tastebuds are scared for life.
Lol. You HAVE to let me know how that tastes

Howzit

I hearby challenge DYI guys and gals to a game of DIY Roulette

The rules are as follows:
1. You can choose your preferable VG/PG and Nic percentages
2. Place all your concentrates infront of you
3. With your eyes closed, randomly choose 3 concentrates
4. Mix the concentrate percentages to what you think might work
5. Shake and vape
6. Post your results

Let the games begin

What a cool idea @SmokeyJoe !

Are we allowed to prepare which concentrates we put in front of us?

Lol. You HAVE to let me know how that tastes

Dont even know where to start. Think red bull while eating a mouthful of peanuts, And then a swig of papaya juice to wash it down. Your tongue just doesn't know how to process this.. it is bloody awful.

Dont even know where to start. Think red bull while eating a mouthful of peanuts, And then a swig of papaya juice to wash it down. Your tongue just doesn't know how to process this.. it is bloody awful.
Hahahaha
Think I just might mix it, just to find out

Sure. Whatever floats your boat. Whole idea is just to have some fun

Ok mine is as follows - I just picked at random from all my concentrates - which are not yet stored in order ;-)

I got the following three

TFA Cotton Candy
FW Cherry Berry
FA Burley

???

Lol

Ok, so I went for a second blind try. Banana cream, double choc, bubble gum. Strange, very strange indeed, also im a bit confused

Ok mine is as follows - I just picked at random from all my concentrates - which are not yet stored in order ;-)

I got the following three

TFA Cotton Candy
FW Cherry Berry
FA Burley

???

Lol
Haha tobacco candy. That might royally mess up my taste buds

Lol, I just made a mix of CLY carrot cake, cream soda and menthol. I must say, the idea of the challenge sounded infinitely better than the taste of this vile concoction. The coils are fine after dry burn and rewick... Just not certain of how to achieve this with my nostrils and tongue...

Lol, I just made a mix of CLY carrot cake, cream soda and menthol. I must say, the idea of the challenge sounded infinitely better than the taste of this vile concoction. The coils are fine after dry burn and rewick... Just not certain of how to achieve this with my nostrils and tongue...
Hahaha, this one takes the cake so far. No pun intended

What to do with FA Grapefruit, FA Butterscotch and FA Vienna Cream!

Grapefruit 2%
Vienna Cream 1%
Butterscotch 0.5%

What do you think?

Did not get around to it last night. My flavors are packed in many containers and as I'm not unpacking that lot I put them in a spreadsheet and made a little random generator to "select" from my stash.

This is what it came up with:

Random Integer Random Result
15 Cinnamon Danish
42 Musk Candy
45 Oak

Sorry to chicken out guys but there is no freakin way I am mixing that!

Regards

Back