DIY Roulette

Did not get around to it last night. My flavors are packed in many containers and as I'm not unpacking that lot I put them in a spreadsheet and made a little random generator to "select" from my stash.

This is what it came up with:

Random Integer Random Result
15 Cinnamon Danish
42 Musk Candy
45 Oak

Sorry to chicken out guys but there is no freakin way I am mixing that!

Regards
C'monnn!! Do it for... Science!

Inw raspberry
Cap Vbic
Loco blueberry

Nope, it's not happening.
I'd rather cut my junk off n throw it in the river than Vape loco blueberry again.

Pineapple, Mango and Kiwi

im thinking 2% each, Will get back once done.

Put that in a glass with some ice, white rum and a little umbrella and keep them coming please...
have you actually tried this though? Adding concentrates to water or milk, I still want to try it with alcohol one day. I mean think infused beers, surely they use these flavours.

RY4 Double... Peanut Butter... Nona's Cake. Oh no. This ia going to SUCK. Ok...

Peanut Butter 3 percent
RY 4 Double 0.8 percent
Nona's Cake 2 percent.

A creamy caramelly peanut butter with a hint of aniseed and death on exhale is my prediction. WHY Nona's Cake?! WHY???!!!!

have you actually tried this though? Adding concentrates to water or milk, I still want to try it with alcohol one day. I mean think infused beers, surely they use these flavours.
2 drops CAP Vanilla Custard V1 to a cappuccino is a WINNER. CAP Choc Glazed Donut also works. Just one or two drops per cup. Totally food grade. Totally what it was designed for. Use in your food. CAP NY Cheese added to banana bread icing is phenomenal. If you ever find Macaron cookies they are full up of concentrates and you can recognize some like TFA Sweet Raspberry. I made an ice cream using a DIY or Die tutorial. Mine was Cuprian flavored. Was delicious.

@The Luggage, may I propose a profile pic for you?:
images

Back