DIY starter Kit + extras

PutRid

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys,
So iv'e decided to give up on the DIY route.
I would like to either sell this or trade it for something.
Please PM me what you have in mind as to what you want to trade.
Im looking for another cylindrical Mod type device, preferably vv/vw or juices. Can also add cash if the it amounts to more. I am also open to offers.
All in all it cost me about R700, so would like to let go for R500/Trade

I bought the Kit (small) from Skyblue, It also comes with an extra 250ml or PG and VG in which I have only used about 3/4 not even (see pics) the 2 100ml are still full, I have decanted the 50ml PG 36% and 50ml VG 36% into a 250ml bottle, as well as 5 extra TFA liquids and 4 Vapour Mountain liquids. and 10 x 20ml dripper/squegy bottles

Concentrates 10ml:

Vapour Mountain:
- Chocolate - Full
- Custard- Full
- Litchi- Half
- Butterscotch- full

TFA
- Bavarian cream - 3/4 full
- Raspberry- half
- Sweet cream- Full
- French Vanilla - Full
- Watermelon- Full
- Pineapple- 3/4 full
- Coconut- Full
20141212_171106.jpg 20141212_171134.jpg

Attachments

• 20141212_171127.jpg
    20141212_171127.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 53
If you don't mind me asking, what percentage did you mix the litchi at? I know it needs lots of steep time, but would love an estimate to try. Glws.

If you don't mind me asking, what percentage did you mix the litchi at? I know it needs lots of steep time, but would love an estimate to try. Glws.
I mixed it at 20%, its been steeping for about a week and abit, and it still doesn't taste up to par. not sure what i'm doing wrong. Maybe it needs abit of ethyl maltol, not sure.

Is it harsh by any chance? I found 1-2 months of steeping is needed for the chemical taste to turn into smoothness. I was thinking of adding a drop or 2 of cotton candy to perhaps speed up the process.

Is it harsh by any chance? I found 1-2 months of steeping is needed for the chemical taste to turn into smoothness. I was thinking of adding a drop or 2 of cotton candy to perhaps speed up the process.
No it isnt harsh at all, i made 3 litchi ones, one i put about 1% pineapple which was a bad idea because that pineapple over powers everything. And the other about 1% cream to round it off. I find that it's not strong enough, it doesnt have that bold and sweet litchi taste, its more vg with a slight litchi. I dont know what i can do to add to get that perfect mixture because 20% is quite alot.

The taste is very subtle. I'll report in the future what I've found. Don't want to highjack your sale thread, glws.

I'm keen.

Where are you located?.

Hey Guys,
So iv'e decided to give up on the DIY route.
I would like to either sell this or trade it for something.
Please PM me what you have in mind as to what you want to trade.
Im looking for another cylindrical Mod type device, preferably vv/vw or juices. Can also add cash if the it amounts to more. I am also open to offers.
All in all it cost me about R700, so would like to let go for R500/Trade

I bought the Kit (small) from Skyblue, It also comes with an extra 250ml or PG and VG in which I have only used about 3/4 not even (see pics) the 2 100ml are still full, I have decanted the 50ml PG 36% and 50ml VG 36% into a 250ml bottle, as well as 5 extra TFA liquids and 4 Vapour Mountain liquids. and 10 x 20ml dripper/squegy bottles

Concentrates 10ml:

Vapour Mountain:
- Chocolate - Full
- Custard- Full
- Litchi- Half
- Butterscotch- full

TFA
- Bavarian cream - 3/4 full
- Raspberry- half
- Sweet cream- Full
- French Vanilla - Full
- Watermelon- Full