DIY Tobacco Recipes

Agree totally @Silver
The madam asked me how did I come up with that name it’s so catchy lol almost told her a lie but then I couldn’t take credit away from the inventor hahahahaha

I wonder if it has anything to do with that commercial international juice RocketSheep
There was a tobacco from them i just cant remember the name. @Andre will know
There was also a coffee one called RocketSheep Booster I think

I wonder if it has anything to do with that commercial international juice RocketSheep
There was a tobacco from them i just cant remember the name. @Andre will know
There was also a coffee one called RocketSheep Booster I think

If I remember correctly, back in the Playstation 1 days, there was a site called 'Rocket Puppy' for cheat's and game walkthroughs. It was definitely "something" Puppy, I think Rocket Puppy.

I assume that's where this Rocket Puppy person's name comes from. Cool name, either way.

Wonder why so few people are trying my recipes. Seems @GregF and I are the only one that enjoy those types of flavors.

If I remember correctly, back in the Playstation 1 days, there was a site called 'Rocket Puppy' for cheat's and game walkthroughs. It was definitely "something" Puppy, I think Rocket Puppy.

I assume that's where this Rocket Puppy person's name comes from. Cool name, either way.
I think it was happy puppy! Ah man thanks for that memory!!!

I might be getting tired of my existing stash but this is probably the closest I have come to a real cigarette.
Found the recipe here

Old Habits
FA Latakia - 1%
INW Dirty NeutralBase - 0.5%
FA Virginia - 2%

It is not harsh or ashy or "dirty" or sweet but does have that distinctive Latakia taste, which does not have the spicyness of INW AM4A or FA Desert Ship. The Virginia rounds it off nicely.
Stronger than HIC's Light American Cigarette Replacement
I must admit that I have not let this steep for any number of weeks but so far this is a winner for me.
Already made a premix blend.

So I have been getting into tobaccos of late, trying to curb the urge to just lite up a real stink and suck the hell out of it, its has been really frustrating cause I find the tobacco flavor to spicy ,to sweet and nothing like a real cig so have been cruising thru the form mixing up couple then mixing up Old Habits I realized I maid a mistake.

Old Habits Orginal
FA Latakia - 1%
FA Virginia - 2%

I dit This

FA Latakia - 1% (I Used INW)
INW Dirty NeutralBase - 2%
FA Virginia - 0.5%

So far of the bat closes I got to real cig, I dit not steep it, its a shake and vape still a little sweet and I suppose steeping will sort that out but I really need to vape something that will keep me from going across the road and buying a pack of smokes.

I am open to any suggestions, I have mixed all the cig a like like recipes in the forum none work for me.
I do use twisp cue with the tobacco pod, which in my opinion is the closes to a real cig I have ever had.

So I have been getting into tobaccos of late, trying to curb the urge to just lite up a real stink and suck the hell out of it, its has been really frustrating cause I find the tobacco flavor to spicy ,to sweet and nothing like a real cig so have been cruising thru the form mixing up couple then mixing up Old Habits I realized I maid a mistake.

Old Habits Orginal
FA Latakia - 1%
FA Virginia - 2%

I dit This

FA Latakia - 1% (I Used INW)
INW Dirty NeutralBase - 2%
FA Virginia - 0.5%

So far of the bat closes I got to real cig, I dit not steep it, its a shake and vape still a little sweet and I suppose steeping will sort that out but I really need to vape something that will keep me from going across the road and buying a pack of smokes.

I am open to any suggestions, I have mixed all the cig a like like recipes in the forum none work for me.
I do use twisp cue with the tobacco pod, which in my opinion is the closes to a real cig I have ever had.
You can try Athos by @Viper_SA
Also has quite a high % of DNB and is not sweet. A simple 3 part recipe and I go through quite a bit of it.

You can try Athos by @Viper_SA
Also has quite a high % of DNB and is not sweet. A simple 3 part recipe and I go through quite a bit of it.
Thanks Man much appreciated, I think the guys at blckvapour are like oh god here we go again. I don't have the tobacco symphony from INW so I will have to order,

Where did you get the DNB from?
I need to stock up. Blk only has the 100ml blend and I cant seem to find the concentrate anywhere.

So to get on in this action. What would be the essential flavours to get?

So to get on in this action. What would be the essential flavours to get?
Now that is a question where you are going to get 100 different answers.

Do you want full on in your face tobacco?
Do you want desert/bakery type tobacco?
Do you want fruit type tobacco?
Do you want spicy/oriental tobacco?
nutty, sweet, menthol....this just off the top of my head.

Each one of those questions will get you a lot of different replies as well.

Glad I could be of help :D

Do you want full on in your face tobacco? Yes
Do you want desert/bakery type tobacco? Yes
Do you want fruit type tobacco? Not really
Do you want spicy/oriental tobacco? Yes
nutty, sweet, menthol... hells no

Where did you get the DNB from?
I need to stock up. Blk only has the 100ml blend and I cant seem to find the concentrate anywhere.
I got the 100ml from blk omg is that the wrong one

I started off with just about all of FA tobacco range. Have since diversified with INW and now moving into some of FLV.
To name a few FA concentrates:-

For strong tobacco
FA - Perique Black, Dark Vapour, Latakia

Milder
FA - Maxx Blend, Cowboy Blend, 7 Leaves, Cuban Supreme

Spicy
FA - Desert Ship, Tuscan Reserve,

You will also need
FA - Burley, Virginia, Black Fire

Thats just some of the FA stuff. Best bet would be to have a look through the index of this thread, find something that looks to be up your ally and go from there.

@PuffingCrow a lot of people like FA 7 Leaves (I find it too sweet) stand alone or FA Glory (I find it too nutty if I remember correctly) stand alone

[edit] oops wrong tag sorry, should be @eviltoy

@PuffingCrow a lot of people like FA 7 Leaves (I find it too sweet) stand alone or FA Glory (I find it too nutty if I remember correctly) stand alone
@GregF I find it all to sweet so far I feel like I want to mix Black Fire with 18mg Nicotine and vape that cause it seem like the only thing that really comes close to a smoke for me.

Although I must say the tobacco on the twisp cue comes very close also, wish I knew the recipe for that one, i see its a Turkish tobacco extract.

@GregF I find it all to sweet so far I feel like I want to mix Black Fire with 18mg Nicotine and vape that cause it seem like the only thing that really comes close to a smoke for me.

Although I must say the tobacco on the twisp cue comes very close also, wish I knew the recipe for that one, i see its a Turkish tobacco extract.
FA Bitter Wizard comes in handy to tone down the sweet.

Back