DIY Tobacco Recipes

The fa 7 leaves is also on my radar and then fa burley...
Looking for a single flavour tobacco that can do it if it exists

other than the Rodeo, my favorite at the moment is the Kentucky Blend

Hi guys,

Any recipes that uses RY4 Double, Hazelnut, Brandy, Almond flavors? perhaps with custard etc?

Im new to tobacco recipes, ive only previously mixed RY4 double as a single flavor and want something more or better lol

Hi guys,

Any recipes that uses RY4 Double, Hazelnut, Brandy, Almond flavors? perhaps with custard etc?

Im new to tobacco recipes, ive only previously mixed RY4 double as a single flavor and want something more or better lol
Go to e-liquid-recipes.com and search for Goofy's juice, Candybeca, Halo Tribeca and pistachio Ry4 amongst others, should be right up your street.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7 Leaves Ultimate (FA) - 5%
I'm also vaping this at the moment but at 3%, and even at that amount it seems harsh. It is lovely though, and I don't know what to add to it as I am scared of killing the profile.

I'm also vaping this at the moment but at 3%, and even at that amount it seems harsh. It is lovely though, and I don't know what to add to it as I am scared of killing the profile.

hi, it is nice, I agree, as for the 5% I find it just right for me, could be because I mix max VG

enjoy

Quite possible yes. I usually do 70/30.
I have FA Shade too, but it doesn't tickle my fancy as much as the 7 leaves does.

Help me out here. Why did I buy SOHO? I tend to see recipes and order concentrates and then forget which recipe....

Im vaping FA Soho at 25% in my siren mtl tank. Its delicious stand alone Try at 12% for rda or rta's
:eek::eek::eek: 25%! I had it at 12% in the siren 2 and its awesome!! Guess ill have to mix it to see what its like at that %

never knew one could go as high as 25%, I was thinking 12% was already pushing it. ...lol

:eek::eek::eek: 25%! I had it at 12% in the siren 2 and its awesome!! Guess ill have to mix it to see what its like at that %
I mixed soho @ 7% stand alone, that was strong enough. Most of FA's flavours are pretty strong

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

If you want a more creanier custard in the Solus I found subbing the the Catalan cream for TFA Bavarian Cream at 1,5% works really well. I'm not really a big fan of Catalan cream and this works for me.
You just turned this from a rule 1 into a do able recipe. Thanks mate

OK sooooo...lol

I made my own tobacco mix last night and shake and vape aint that bad at all...think with a steep everything will pull together quite nicely.

RY4 Double (TPA) - 8%
Sweet Cream (TPA)- 1.6%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) - 4%
Milk and Honey FLV - 0.5%
Hazelnut CAP - 1%

I call it Honeyblend Bacco, its got that great RY4 taste but with this light smokey honey taste that reminds me of a camel stinky in some way..lol

Will see how it goes with steeping and adjust the recipe where required.

Back