DIY Tobacco Recipes

@lesvaches I've come up with a few recipes that may work in my favour and my cart is getting bigger. Lol.

No longer having 2-3 ingredients now with all the ideas I've written down.

I will use RY4, Cubano and FA Jamaican Rum as a base. Please note, I'm not using Cubano and RY4 in the same recipe, unless they work together but imho pointless if they're both tobacco with different flavour tones.
That sounds great, i am eager to try the Jamaican Rum.
Will order for myself next.

Here are two recipes that are worth a go for anyone that enjoys tobacco.

TABS - Very sweet, pretty strong cinnamon with a tobacco back note.

Honey Wood - An amazing super smooth honey flavoured woodsy tobacco.
@GSM500 day 4of steeping honey wood and I think it’s going to be a winner.... the spicy ness of the western and the sweetness of the milk/honey on the nose.... I love TFA Western and this is going to be a cracker... how do I wait 42 days

@GSM500 day 4of steeping honey wood and I think it’s going to be a winner.... the spicy ness of the western and the sweetness of the milk/honey on the nose.... I love TFA Western and this is going to be a cracker... how do I wait 42 days
I start tasting after a week and its pretty good. The steep gets the best out of the western.

Just make enough to have something left over at the 6 week mark. I have around 15 versions of which the 8 of them are 30ml bottles and would expect at least one of them to have something left after 6 weeks:-D.

Did you manage to get some form of NET for this? My versions have different NET's and It looks like my favourite is Canadian Virginia (Stixx Mixx) so far, but still deciding. I was hoping one of the local vendors would start selling Stixx Mixx but looks like it might be a little expensive for a potentially slow-moving flavour range.

Maybe a Group Buy is in order from one of the UK vendors?

I start tasting after a week and its pretty good. The steep gets the best out of the western.

Just make enough to have something left over at the 6 week mark. I have around 15 versions of which the 8 of them are 30ml bottles and would expect at least one of them to have something left after 6 weeks:-D.

Did you manage to get some form of NET for this? My versions have different NET's and It looks like my favourite is Canadian Virginia (Stixx Mixx) so far, but still deciding. I was hoping one of the local vendors would start selling Stixx Mixx but looks like it might be a little expensive for a potentially slow-moving flavour range.

I made premixes to last 5x100ml... no net unfortunately ... that’s the problem with western ... looong steep

If that’s the only way to get good ones, depending on price I may be able to afford 10 mls and a piece of the courier fees. :D Going to do the sniff test next week, cannot wait. It’s a loooooong steep but think it’s going to be worth it.

I made premixes to last 5x100ml... no net unfortunately ... that’s the problem with western ... looong steep
Hope you enjoy your half-litre of this juice. I have some 8 week old of this and it is very good. I'm impatiently waiting for the NET versions to steep through

hi guys,

so ive been doing diy for the last 2 years now and think im ready to delve into the Tobacco world again.
i have recently got some Lungasm tobacco and fell in love with the profiles ( honey/caramel/tobacco ) MY opinion is perfect blend of honey and caramel but not enough tobacco

anyone have a recipe along this lines but with more tobacco flavour ?

thanks

I bought this tobacco juice today, man thats good will loive to have a recipe close to that. From what I can figure out the brand is Pct and its called Single Barrel. Says its mix of tobacco, pistachio, caramel and vanilla custard. Going to try and start mixing the weekend and will try give this one a shot
IMG_20181107_174547.jpg

hi guys,

so ive been doing diy for the last 2 years now and think im ready to delve into the Tobacco world again.
i have recently got some Lungasm tobacco and fell in love with the profiles ( honey/caramel/tobacco ) MY opinion is perfect blend of honey and caramel but not enough tobacco

thanks
I vaguely remember tasting that at Vapecon and it was very sweet. Too sweet for my palette and not enough tobacco. If I was to vape something along those lines I'd just mix up a bottle of cardinal and If you want the extra tobacco, double the Red Burley and Kentucky Blend, especially if you are going to let it steep for over a month (as per the creators notes)

hi guys,

thanks

I vaguely remember tasting that at Vapecon and it was very sweet. Too sweet for my palette and not enough tobacco. If I was to vape something along those lines I'd just mix up a bottle of cardinal and If you want the extra tobacco, double the Red Burley and Kentucky Blend, especially if you are going to let it steep for over a month (as per the creators notes)
Find Cardinal here.

I went in search of some tobacco recipes that use flavours that I've had in my stash for a while but haven't really put to good use lately. Here are my notes on what I mixed up.

Honey Nut Cigar - A sweet tobacco recipe with prominent chocolate notes for me, darkened a little by pistachio. A great recipe by Vurve and a pretty good cigar flavour.

Cigarillo Leon Premium - A slightly floral cigar recipe. Not too sweet with a pretty good smokiness about it. Good leafy notes coming from Tuscan Reserve (FA). A must for fans of Cuban Cigars.

Rum & Maple - Great recipe for R&M pipe tobacco. Just enough rum in it for me and Native (FLV) brings in the dark tobacco notes to combat the sweetness of the maple. Since Tatanka (FLV) is not easy to get, I mixed this with 555 Gold (INW) at the same percentage.

Bury Me In Smoke - A fantastic sweet and smokey tobacco recipe. Mild Black (TPA) (also known as Cigarillo (TPA)) brings in amazing smokiness to this mix and a good nuttiness from TPA's Hazelnut. Highly recommended, absolutely love this one.

I mixed these recipes @ 12% Nic for an MTL vape. Recipes steeped for around 4 weeks.

I went in search of some tobacco recipes that use flavours that I've had in my stash for a while but haven't really put to good use lately. Here are my notes on what I mixed up.

Honey Nut Cigar - A sweet tobacco recipe with prominent chocolate notes for me, darkened a little by pistachio. A great recipe by Vurve and a pretty good cigar flavour.

Cigarillo Leon Premium - A slightly floral cigar recipe. Not too sweet with a pretty good smokiness about it. Good leafy notes coming from Tuscan Reserve (FA). A must for fans of Cuban Cigars.

Rum & Maple - Great recipe for R&M pipe tobacco. Just enough rum in it for me and Native (FLV) brings in the dark tobacco notes to combat the sweetness of the maple. Since Tatanka (FLV) is not easy to get, I mixed this with 555 Gold (INW) at the same percentage.

Bury Me In Smoke - A fantastic sweet and smokey tobacco recipe. Mild Black (TPA) (also known as Cigarillo (TPA)) brings in amazing smokiness to this mix and a good nuttiness from TPA's Hazelnut. Highly recommended, absolutely love this one.

I mixed these recipes @ 12% Nic for an MTL vape. Recipes steeped for around 4 weeks.

Thanks, will try out, because if I have to buy another "great" tobacco juice and then its taste like cookies or tart or worst some custard, then I will rather stop vaping

Thanks, will try out, because if I have to buy another "great" tobacco juice and then its taste like cookies or tart or worst some custard, then I will rather stop vaping
I know I've mentioned this before but you might want to try this
Its free of cookies, tart, custard and all those bad things8--)

Well there goes “I’m only going to buy concentrates in Jan, and I’m not going to do any more mixing untill then!”:confused:

Is FA Cuban supreme supposed to smell like peppadew? Got the peppadew smell from concentrate bottle when I mixed it a week or so ago, mixed smell like peppedew and now after a week I had first taste, it still smell and taste like peppdews. Not a nic peppery taste. Actually taste ok, just not really tobacco
Maybe I should mix some chicken flavour with the cuban supreme, will be a nice peppadew chicken combo:rofl:

Is FA Cuban supreme supposed to smell like peppadew? Got the peppadew smell from concentrate bottle when I mixed it a week or so ago, mixed smell like peppedew and now after a week I had first taste, it still smell and taste like peppdews. Not a nic peppery taste. Actually taste ok, just not really tobacco
Maybe I should mix some chicken flavour with the cuban supreme, will be a nice peppadew chicken combo:rofl:
It might taste and smell like that if you mixed it a high %. What % did you mix it at?

I see flavours like FA Cuban Supreme as spices or additives for tobacco mixes, often crappy as a single flavour recipe. You want to find a recipe like this to mix up, that way you'll learn how to avoid the pepperdew notes in future

It might taste and smell like that if you mixed it a high %. What % did you mix it at?

I see flavours like FA Cuban Supreme as spices or additives for tobacco mixes, often crappy as a single flavour recipe. You want to find a recipe like this to mix up, that way you'll learn how to avoid the pepperdew notes in future
Thanks, yes mixed it 5% with small bit cherry and brandy. Had about 1ml now and its actally not bad. Think im going to add a few drops pistachio and leave it for another week or two. Its just that heavy peppadew smell when opening bottle that puts you of a bit

Thanks, yes mixed it 5% with small bit cherry and brandy. Had about 1ml now and its actally not bad. Think im going to add a few drops pistachio and leave it for another week or two. Its just that heavy peppadew smell when opening bottle that puts you of a bit
Average % on Cuban Supreme (FA) seems to be around 2% so I think you might want to drop that 5% way lower. This might be the reason for the pepperdew taste

Back