DIY Tobacco Recipes

So here is a simple tobacco and custard recipe I whipped up during the first lockdown. It swiftly became an ADV for my Wife and other family members.

Woody Nutty Custard
MLB (FE) - 4%
Custard Premium - 2%
Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA) - 0.5%

Sneaky taste after 7 days but great after 3 weeks. (The Wife is happy with it after 1 day)

Works well as an MTL and DL Vape

Now before you get all upset because you can't find MLB by Flavour Express in SA, it is the same flavour as M-Bro Concentrate by Ying Yang (YY) available from BLCK

Enjoy
Just my luck :facepalm:
Screenshot_20210106_140733_com.android.chrome.jpg

So here is a simple tobacco and custard recipe I whipped up during the first lockdown. It swiftly became an ADV for my Wife and other family members.

Woody Nutty Custard
MLB (FE) - 4%
Custard Premium - 2%
Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA) - 0.5%

Sneaky taste after 7 days but great after 3 weeks. (The Wife is happy with it after 1 day)

Works well as an MTL and DL Vape

Now before you get all upset because you can't find MLB by Flavour Express in SA, it is the same flavour as M-Bro Concentrate by Ying Yang (YY) available from BLCK

Enjoy

what do you know about tobacco anyway ?

ONLY kidding ...lol

what name did you give this one, love some of the names you give

what do you know about tobacco anyway ?

ONLY kidding ...lol

what name did you give this one, love some of the names you give

Out of all of the duties in mixing something up, naming the damn thing is probably the most taxing. I've seen posts where mixers look for apps to randomly generate names. So no brain power here and the first sticker it got said Wood Custard but I always felt I should call it Lockdown because of the timing, but that would be cheesy and depressing at the same time so lets just leave it a Woody Nutty Custard for now.:nod:

Out of all of the duties in mixing something up, naming the damn thing is probably the most taxing. I've seen posts where mixers look for apps to randomly generate names. So no brain power here and the first sticker it got said Wood Custard but I always felt I should call it Lockdown because of the timing, but that would be cheesy and depressing at the same time so lets just leave it a Woody Nutty Custard for now.:nod:

If you name it "The Lockdown Blues", it would fit nicely with the current mood.

images (28).jpeg
Woody's Nut Custard?

:LOLGUY:

Another definite keeper is this one called Cavendish Amaretto Vanilla. I found an interesting recipe called Southern Baptist and changed it. Original recipe here

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/889662/Southern Baptist

The new remixed recipe follows.. The AP, Graham Cracker and Amaretto tastes like a fresh almond cookie and the Cavendish, Black fire, vanilla cream and custard brings a smooth creamy tobacco taste. It needs a long steep for the best flavour. I steeped it for 6 weeks.

Cavendish Amaretto Vanilla.jpg

Another definite keeper. Will make it again after the test bottle opened and vaped today after 8 week steep

Glory Vanilla Cream.jpg

Looking for a clone of leaf espresso dark bean tobacco, the notes include espresso flavour it's sweet with tobacco hints no ry4 has some cream in it, really like this profile

If we kept on cloning juices, we would kill our juice market, eventually you won't get innovation from awesome juice chefs. Try figure it out for your own pleasure?

Looking for a clone of leaf espresso dark bean tobacco, the notes include espresso flavour it's sweet with tobacco hints no ry4 has some cream in it, really like this profile

Maybe we can ask @Paulie? After all, it is his juice you are trying to Clone :facepalm:, a great contributor to the local Vaping community and an all round helpful gent. See no problem here... o_O

Maybe we can ask @Paulie? After all, it is his juice you are trying to Clone :facepalm:, a great contributor to the local Vaping community and an all round helpful gent. See no problem here... o_O
My opinion on cloning juices? If its a publicly shared recipe it's fair game to be used, changed and mixed, no worries. That's the whole purpose of great mixers sharing their recipes online and public. By a diy juice vaper for he's own use. If it's not public there's a reason why the mixer has their reasons not to share it. No problem I'm OK with that as well. It's their decision to share or not. No problem whatsoever.

Take for instance this great coffee juice recipe mixed by the veteran mixer @Rude Rudi that I really like a lot just by looking at the ingredients in the recipe.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/161437#caramel_coffee_frothee_by_ruderudi

But I'm thinking I like coffee taste and I also like tobacco taste. So what I'm planning to do is use this awesome coffee recipe as a base but also add some tobacco concentrate to it to refine it to my liking. Haven't quite decided just yet whether I'd use a Turkish or one even perhaps a few other tobacco concentrates to add. But to definitely reference and acknowledge the real base coffee mix as done by @Rude Rudi if I do decide to share it here after mixed, steeped and tested. For other diy juice makers to enjoy for their own consumption.

My opinion of "bad cloners" are individuals or commercial juice makers that uses another public recipe or popular juice name and then rename or not even rename but put their "brand name" on it and start selling it as their own "branded name juice" not shared publicly. And how many small garage scientists peddle their commercial juice with absolutely zero innovation or any creativity but just for the sole purpose of coining in on the booming juice market. If a small juice maker creates and experiment and sell their own created innovative "branded name" juice mixes good on them. Great and to definitely be supported! If not but just a "bad cloner" as described it puts them in the same category as "Hufflepuff". A ripoff bs artist and nothing more.

Last edited:
Thanks again @Rude Rudi for the awesome coffee froth recipe. These are the two additional tobacco flavour added recipes I mixed. Definite keepers I will mix them again in future.

Turkish Coffee Toffee.jpg

Cavendish Coffee Toffee.jpg

Back