DIY Toilette Paper holder

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi

I been using this on my vape desk for a wile now, just thought i will share it :)

The medium size jam can work as well, the one with the plastic lid. Just cut a hole in the top roughly the diameter of the inner roll of the paper

P1080966.jpg

Take the inner hard paper roll out of the paper roll and start rolling the roll out from the center

P1080967.jpg

Replace the lid with the hole you cut. pull the paper thought the hole and walla, no toilette paper roll sitting on you vape desk ;)
You can even make it pretty if you are a gurl :D

P1080963.jpg

Hi

I been using this on my vape desk for a wile now, just thought i will share it :)

The medium size jam can work as well, the one with the plastic lid. Just cut a hole in the top roughly the diameter of the inner roll of the paper

P1080966.jpg

Take the inner hard paper roll out of the paper roll and start rolling the roll out from the center

P1080967.jpg

Replace the lid with the hole you cut. pull the paper thought the hole and walla, no toilette paper roll sitting on you vape desk ;)
You can even make it pretty if you are a gurl :D

P1080963.jpg

brilliant idea!! innovative DIY at its best. will be doing this one too

This is cool... its a must have.

It just needs a bit of black paint with some deep red an purple flowers sticked to it with some deep red and purple glitter

Sent with the Reo Thor

Great idea @kimbo
I always need a piece of toilet paper when working on my devices but often i find i have only one hand available since the other one is holding something. This may solve that problem. Thanks

Instead of cutting a round hole, jagged edge it so that you could pull up to dispense, and pull horizontally on the jagged edge to cut, all with one hand

this idea works not only for vaping but for model building as well.... makes life tons easier thanks @kimbo

You all use tp? i only use paper towel. ...i need one of those upright holders for it.

You all use tp? i only use paper towel. ...i need one of those upright holders for it.

I nearly choked on my coffee when i started reading your post... good thing a carried on reading. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:) A friend of mine who's in India now, had to go to Delhi yesterday to get his visa extended...about 140 km, took 3 hours and then the driver got lost. He has some daily duties to do (his religion) so he made a plan to do it in the car, used toilet paper for a sort-of table cloth. He is Dutch, and i thought of "boer maak 'n plan", googled it and found that - he liked it.
He can understand Afrikaans, of course...quite interesting how different it is.

:) A friend of mine who's in India now, had to go to Delhi yesterday to get his visa extended...about 140 km, took 3 hours and then the driver got lost. He has some daily duties to do (his religion) so he made a plan to do it in the car, used toilet paper for a sort-of table cloth. He is Dutch, and i thought of "boer maak 'n plan", googled it and found that - he liked it.
He can understand Afrikaans, of course...quite interesting how different it is.

My aunts mother immigrated to SA during the second world war. never learned how to speak English or adapt to Afrikaans. But we grew up speaking Afrikaans to her and she replied back to us in dutch... funny thing is I cant speak dutch to save my life.

When i was in Amsterdam, i could understand most of the signs, but i couldn't understand them speaking.

Back