DNA board versus cheaper regulated board

A @Anneries I think you will be pleased with your DNA mod.They are great IMO and if you like to tinker around with gear you're in for a good time.

The last part is what I am most afraid of. I love tinkering, sometimes to the point of not recognizing what I started with. But yes, that is MY main reason for looking at DNA.

I saw PBusardos' review on the VooPoo Drag with the Gene Chip.A U.S.designed chip that does much of what the D.N.A. offers he claimed in the review. The mod is relatively inexpensive so I forked over my fifty dollars for one and was pleasantly surprised at it's efficiency. I think this bodes well for the future chip wise as my Drag delivers DNA like performance at a fraction of the price.
Thanks @kev mac I will definitely look into this chip

The last part is what I am most afraid of. I love tinkering, sometimes to the point of not recognizing what I started with. But yes, that is MY main reason for looking at DNA.
If you haven't pulled the trigger yet do yourself a favor and check out the Voo Poo Drag.Funny name aside it is one of the best built mods I own (and I own many) and the programmable download choices are very good.The price (I have seen it as low as 43usd on line) make it the best mod bargain I have come across.

You should be able to purchase one directly form evolve for about 90 USD.
I have seen a few tutorials on YouTube for building a DNA mod.Most will list where to buy parts for the project.

This is really making me itch for another DNA device. Gave mine to my dad :BangsHeads:

Get Ue Knight :p After you have tuned in your settings things are great. Not nearly as customizable as a DNA and if you spend your life on escribe... you won't on the yihi software because asides from Chinglish, there isn't all that much to do. But you can fine-tune a vape on power mode even more than you can on a DNA. With the swipe of your finger. On your iPhone. Which is just awesome. Once :)
I agree l love the performance of the Yi Hi boards. I couldn't choose between my Sx MINI Q and my Triade,they both work well

@Silver also in my mind... a manufacturer who opts to put a more expensive DNA board in their device and not skimp on price is more likely to have a similar approach to the mod itself.
I'm not saying all DNA devices are better quality or have better finishes that others I'm just saying that the majority of commercial DNA mods are of a better quality and finish that the cheaper devices.
Totally agree on build quality.Being the impetus sort I could not wait to get my hands on a DNA 200 when they came out so I bought an hcigar VT 200. I had nothing but trouble and it was cheaply made in the rush to market imo.No comparison to my Triade in build quality.In today's market I find the DNA mods are sturdier.

Stopping myself from ordering any more mods but alas!!

So which one should I go for a Yihi or DNA mod.. which one of these two chips is the better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cabcce8655b15b0c15d13632b0c9b222.jpg

I use both these devices on a daily basis . I must say the DNA 250 chip for me def gives a very smooth vape . I have owned a couple of DNA mods and always preferred them to the yihi chips ....... until I got my hands on a G class with the sx 550 chip
For me the g class is in a league of its own with that chip . It's been my daily for the last 3 months or so and I can't get enough of it

When both mods are lying infront of me I always seem to go for the g class . Amazingly enough I actually feel I get a better taste of the yihi chip . By this I actually use the same atomiser on both mods to taste . Just my 2c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabcce8655b15b0c15d13632b0c9b222.jpg

I use both these devices on a daily basis . I must say the DNA 250 chip for me def gives a very smooth vape . I have owned a couple of DNA mods and always preferred them to the yihi chips ....... until I got my hands on a G class with the sx 550 chip
For me the g class is in a league of its own with that chip . It's been my daily for the last 3 months or so and I can't get enough of it

When both mods are lying infront of me I always seem to go for the g class . Amazingly enough I actually feel I get a better taste of the yihi chip . By this I actually use the same atomiser on both mods to taste . Just my 2c

I own a q class and love it but that G is just so nice.If I ever buy another mod that's it!

You know what? I would love to get a DNA board mod. Any one will do, just to experience the quality. But I am so put off VW mods from the cr*p luck I have had with juice leaking into the board or chip causing a malfunction .

Perhaps a DNA will find itself into my arsenal some day. And I may just be surprised.

You know what? I would love to get a DNA board mod. Any one will do, just to experience the quality. But I am so put off VW mods from the cr*p luck I have had with juice leaking into the board or chip causing a malfunction .

Perhaps a DNA will find itself into my arsenal some day. And I may just be surprised.

I own a Lost Tape Triade and attest it is a very good mod.I also have a SX mini qclass and the board is on par with the DNA.If you are the type to go online to customize your Vape then you'll love these types. I might suggest checking out the Voo Poo Drag.At under $40.00 from the China sites it offers the DNA experience at a third of the price.A good way to test drive a high end board before taking the plunge on a more expensive mod.The only thing cheap about this mod is the price, as it is a well built one.

Back