Do you have a mod that is too pretty to use?

It’s a mod - use it

My nicer mods get pouch to protect it but you will still get a scuff at least once.

My first HE mod was the SQ and after paying about £75 pounds for the panels it got scuffed during a security check of my bag at the airport nothing I could do about it fast forward 2 months I knock over my new therion 75c and it end up with a ding.

Needless to say from that point I have made peace with small marks. Armor got the house treatment for about 2 months before making its first journey outside but it’s still close to perfect after going into daily rotation.

For me it’s a waist to have a mod standing around except if your a collector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's @Silver ? I am sure he has some nice mods as well? But does he use them? Who wants to start a betting wars on whether he uses them or not? lol

Where's @Silver ? I am sure he has some nice mods as well? But does he use them? Who wants to start a betting wars on whether he uses them or not? lol

Haha, thanks for the tag @ivc_mixer

I do have several mods that are not used often - but not because they are too pretty, just that I find myself getting drawn to the "A team" and then the other devices tend to sit on the bench.

I like to dial the devices perfectly to my taste for a particular juice - and i have found that about 5 or 6 seems to be the number that works for me.

I look after my devices quite carefully but i do use the "regulars" without molly coddling them. No collecting for me at this stage

I had one, a glossy red Minikin 150, I ended up swapping it for a Sigelei 213, which Hubby stole, and still uses (it is currently roughing it in crap Irish weather, and is keeping up, rain, sleet or snow).
My beloved Black Rose is currently in Malaysia for repairs after it almost blew up - will I be using it when it comes back? For sure:nerd:

It is like buying one's horse a new saddle for 60K+, it is pretty, it is expensive, but it is the only saddle on the market that fits the poneh, so has to be used (it is a serious pain in the hiney looking at 8 saddles on the wall, and no horse..., at least the saddles are pretty:h:).

It is like buying one's horse a new saddle for 60K+, it is pretty, it is expensive, but it is the only saddle on the market that fits the poneh, so has to be used (it is a serious pain in the hiney looking at 8 saddles on the wall, and no horse..., at least the saddles are pretty:h:).

My wife can so relate to this :)

Yay, another "mad" horse person:h: (it seems you are also very enduring, "understanding" and patient?, Hubby has thrown in the towel, he KNOWS another Poneh is on the way;-))!

I cannot remember the movie I am quoting this from but the line is "Resistance is futile" :rofl:

I have lost track with the number of saddles she has and what they are all used for.

Haha mine were bridles - had to have the perfect ring snaffle and noseband. I started riding when I was 12, stopped in my early 20s because of an accident...

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Caramia, post: 659916, member: 7155"

Haha mine were bridles - had to have the perfect ring snaffle and noseband. I started riding when I was 12, stopped in my early 20s because of an accident...[/QUOTE]
LOL, do not get me started on bridles, always had(ve) to have the newest Relief, Magnetic, and Cavessons are the end of me - typical Dressage Diva, and "legal" bits...:rolleyes:

Haha mine were bridles - had to have the perfect ring snaffle and noseband. I started riding when I was 12, stopped in my early 20s because of an accident...
LOL, do not get me started on bridles, always had(ve) to have the newest Relief, Magnetic, and Cavessons are the end of me - typical Dressage Diva, and "legal" bits...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I feel like this is what its like for non-vapers when they hear us talk about vaping.

LOL, do not get me started on bridles, always had(ve) to have the newest Relief, Magnetic, and Cavessons are the end of me - typical Dressage Diva, and "legal" bits...:rolleyes:

I feel like this is what its like for non-vapers when they hear us talk about vaping.[/QUOTE]

Yup like me and my pc tech, it's Greek to a lot of people, specially my mom.

Same thing with horses, I miss smelling like a horse - always mucking their stables and grooming them . I spent a year on a private farm, helping out for a free ride. It was awesome.

Hahahahahaha try people who leave the plastic on their phones or laptops. My mom left the film on her phone and laptop for more than a year. I shook my head at her..
The driver at my previous place of employ got a new company car. Refused to peel the film off the shiny parts of the dashboard. A few months in the sun and the film was melted onto the plastic and just looked horrible. Couldn't even get it off by that point.

Back