Do you vape when...

Rebel

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
You sick or have a sore throat?

If so, what do you vape that is easy on the throat.

Also available from www.valleyvapour.co.za. some pharmacies stock it, depending on your area and how clued up they are. I recently had a massive cold. Just mixed up a batch of 6mg PG and it helped a lot. Maybe ask a diyer in your area to mix you some PG with nicotine quickly

Thanks do you know the exact product from sky blue, i would like to order
Here you go: http://www.skybluevaping.co.za/DIY-E-liquid-Range/DIY-E-liquid-Bases/DIY-PG-0-250ml

Also consider some nicotine to add: http://www.skybluevaping.co.za/DIY-E-liquid-Range/DIY-E-liquid-Bases/DIY-PG-36-100ml

And some menthol concentrate, which they do not seem to have. Maybe the spearmint will work: http://www.skybluevaping.co.za/DIY-E-liquid-Range/DIY-Flavourings/TFA-Flavours/TFA-Spearmint-10ml

The spearmint is quite strong. at 7% is burns on inhale but all in all it is a refreshing vape without feeling like your mouth took a visit to the arctic. I like to mix the spearmint at 3% with another flavour.

I did however vape the spearmint when i was sick and it did open up my sinuses nicely :)

Last edited:
Thanks to all.

I will try and get the items mentioned.

It really sucks when you receive vapemail (e-liquids) and your throat hurts.

I most surely vape when im sick

I always keep some menthol stashed away, which helps a lot when you sick

yup,as mentioned above,stick to menthol mixes.
currently got bronchitis,so lung hits are a nono

Strepsils dont help

I am looking for Vape Elixir Qalactin Hypermint.
Any idea of who has stock in the centurion area.

Thanks to all.

I will try and get the items mentioned.

It really sucks when you receive vapemail (e-liquids) and your throat hurts.

Do the pure PG thing. I've been doing it since I started vaping and I've never been sick since. Been almost a year and a half.

I know I've said this many times, but I will repeat it many times more.
PG kills germs and virusses.
I used to get flu every year as well as pneumonia twice a year. Since I started vaping in March 2014 I haven't been sick with either until currently. I don't put anything in the PG. I vape it just like that. For an hour every night.
I go through a 50ml pure PG every week and I use it only in my dripper with low ohm build. Works wonders.
PG also works for cold sores and I suspect it would work for infected wounds as well. Haven't had one in a long time, but will def try it out if I do :)
PG is a miracle :)

Do the pure PG thing. I've been doing it since I started vaping and I've never been sick since. Been almost a year and a half.
Well, I took your advice. When I felt a cold coming on a few days ago, vaped 100PG with nic and a touch of menthol concentrate added. Stopped that cold in its tracks! Still vaping same to make dead sure.

Creme
Strepsils dont help

I am looking for Vape Elixir Qalactin Hypermint.
Any idea of who has stock in the centurion area.
I think vape king has

If you are desperate mix some creme de menth with pg from sky blue in centurion

Skyblue has the menthol. It is under the additives section of the DIY page and not under the flavour concentrates section. I use it and as their website says, use very little at a time as it is extremely strong.

I apologise for the garbled post I am posting from my phone

Here's an idea for a budding vendor to make a cold and flu vape juice. Or simply rebrand one of their killer menthols as the shoo flu :D

lol, apart from pure PG probably killing hte germs, it will probably kill you as well... lol... I can only think outch!!!

Back