Dodgy Facebook Post about Person Killed by E-Cigs Goes Viral

Nothing change

Nothing changed, still using same cotton, same flavors, just lower nic, it's since I started blowing big clouds. Im only imagining so much vapor in my lungs cant be that good?
Yip, I tend to agree - go back to higher nic and do not chase them clouds.

The last few weeks,i have trouble breathing, almost feels like asthma and like when u have bronchitis and u feel the mucus on ur lungs. I've been vaping I think 3 years now or maybe 2. I was on 18mg in my reo all the time,blowing small clouds, recently I moved to 9 and 6mg just so I can blow big clouds. Since then this breathing problem started, I tried to not vape for a day,and my breathing felt better, but as soon as I take a drag, I immediately have trouble breathing. Im mostly on 50/50 or 70/30 vg pg. So I dont think its an allergic reaction to the pg or vg, because ive been on this ratio for the last year. Im now starting to worry,and my mind is thinking all kind of things like water on my lungs,which makes me paranoid. And now I read this.
Im 100% for vaping. And love vaping, and I need the nicotene.
But this breathing thing is starting to trouble me, because im a fit guy and now even when I do warmups in the gym, I feel like I did a very intense workout, and even getting dizzy because of not getting enough oxygen.

What do u guys think of this?

Edit: I never had asthma before, im only describing it as how I believe asthma feels. And im not sick or anything either
I have asthma. Since vaping I have reduced my inhaler usage from at least 3 times a day to roughly once in 2 months. I started on 24mg and moved down to 6mg (I can go lower, but like the TH from that amount of nic) I have also done the cloud chasing thing, with no ill effects. I am also very active and have found that my lungs improved. I play action cricket and have not had to use my inhaler after a game since about a month after I started vaping.

Your issue sounds like an alergic reaction to something.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

And if vapour caused water in the lungs wed all be dead long ago from taking long hot showers

T
I have asthma. Since vaping I have reduced my inhaler usage from at least 3 times a day to roughly once in 2 months. I started on 24mg and moved down to 6mg (I can go lower, but like the TH from that amount of nic) I have also done the cloud chasing thing, with no ill effects. I am also very active and have found that my lungs improved. I play action cricket and have not had to use my inhaler after a game since about a month after I started vaping.

Your issue sounds like an alergic reaction to something.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.
Tell It like it is Bro'

The last few weeks,i have trouble breathing, almost feels like asthma and like when u have bronchitis and u feel the mucus on ur lungs. I've been vaping I think 3 years now or maybe 2. I was on 18mg in my reo all the time,blowing small clouds, recently I moved to 9 and 6mg just so I can blow big clouds. Since then this breathing problem started, I tried to not vape for a day,and my breathing felt better, but as soon as I take a drag, I immediately have trouble breathing. Im mostly on 50/50 or 70/30 vg pg. So I dont think its an allergic reaction to the pg or vg, because ive been on this ratio for the last year. Im now starting to worry,and my mind is thinking all kind of things like water on my lungs,which makes me paranoid. And now I read this.
Im 100% for vaping. And love vaping, and I need the nicotene.
But this breathing thing is starting to trouble me, because im a fit guy and now even when I do warmups in the gym, I feel like I did a very intense workout, and even getting dizzy because of not getting enough oxygen.

What do u guys think of this?

Edit: I never had asthma before, im only describing it as how I believe asthma feels. And im not sick or anything either
Have you consulted an M.D.? Perhaps a check up is in order.I hope it works out, it probably will.

Back