Dont count your chickens!

Awesomeness right there.

Well done guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow nice!! What a fantastic community. I got here on the back end but plz let me know if you are still looking for shipping funds. I'll happily help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Don't know what to say. That you still get people willing to do something like this in this day in age is amazing!

I really appreciate it, but it is really not necessary, at least I have the twisp so that will have to do for the time being until I can afford something else. It just wouldn't feel right to accept.

I really appreciate it Thanks.

Prince

Hi Guys

Don't know what to say. That you still get people willing to do something like this in this day in age is amazing!

I really appreciate it, but it is really not necessary, at least I have the twisp so that will have to do for the time being until I can afford something else. It just wouldn't feel right to accept.

Prince
Hey bro

I can send you some E-Juice to complete the package

Let me know

Sent from my GT-I9195

I don't like to use words like amazing, awesome etc. But this vaping community on Ecigssa really are an awesome bunch.

Respect.:clap:

Sorry to hear about that @PrinceVlad. It's a terrible feeling when something like that happens.

This community never ceases to amaze me. Glad to be apart of it.

Hey guys - you are true legends true to the Vaping Community spirit...... I have a Smok TFV4 I never use if need be, I'd rather Pif it than sell it.... and plenty of juice that's not for me!

One word is all I got and that's "Flabbergasted" it's the only word I know that describes the look on my face. I'm totally impressed at the lengths the vapers here go to to help another out!

You guys are true Vape hero's in my books!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Prince

@PrinceVlad if you change your mind about the gear, just send me a note. I have some 6mg juices that I will make a plan to get to you as well. That should keep you going for a while till you recover.

Hi Guys. Seems like I have been sorted with kit. Thanks @Chezzig. This is one awesome community! Thanks to everyone else for being willing to help.

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

@PrinceVlad
Only read this post now.... Wow man, that's just bad luck. Sorry to hear.

Seeing you were on your way to my shop when this happened, please stop by when you can. I would like to give you some stuff to get you going again.

Hope to see you soon.

Hi Guys. Seems like I have been sorted with kit. Thanks @Chezzig. This is one awesome community! Thanks to everyone else for being willing to help.

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk
And people say angels dont exist. Well done @Chezzig for making a difference. And a big thanks to all in this wonderfull community who was willing to help a fellow vaper.

Enjoy your new vape @PrinceVlad hope you enjoy it

Hi Guys

I still cant believe it, my package has arrived! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you @Chezzig, you are awesome! Considering how I feel now I can't wait to be in a position to do the same for someone else! I really appreciate this!

Heres my gift

Attachments

• IMG_20160412_113357 copy.jpg
    IMG_20160412_113357 copy.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 60
I read the first post and thought 'I'm sure we can chip in and get this dude some gear, I should suggest it'
Then I read further and wow, mad respect to everyone who was so quick to lend a helping hand.

EDIT: Was forumless the weekend so only saw this now.

...and again this community comes to the rescue, amazing bunch of people you all are !

Only saw this now, hope you and your daughter are ok and your car gets sorted.

This community is really awesome. well done to everyone who was willing to help

its an absolute pleasure @PrinceVlad :D Enjoy !!!I'm thrilled I could help out a fellow Vaper. This is only the start to your vaping journey, it certainly is exciting so hold tight.. there is so much to explore.
Keep us posted :aplastao:

Back