Don't edit my signature without my permission

• Thread starter wikked
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wikked

Dear Mods/Admins/Business Owners

Please stop editing my signature. It included no URL, no advertisement and is a reflection of my opinion on your heavy handed moderation policies and quite frankly stupid double standards.

If you do edit it, have the decency to send me a PM notifying me of the action you're taking, why you're taking it and the specific rule that was breached.

Thank you, have a good day, enjoy making that vape money yo!

Please stop editing my signature. It included no URL, no advertisement and is a reflection of my opinion on your heavy handed moderation policies and quite frankly stupid double standards.

If you do edit it, have the decency to send me a PM notifying me of the action you're taking, why you're taking it and the specific rule that was breached.

.... you truly have too much time on your hands.

This is starting to get old ..... i may be wrong but as you do not own the code/ dns /or domain name of this site i highly doubt that the admins /moderators / require any users permission to edit or modify signatures and avatars

It may be better to contact the owners moderators or admins in private to raise concerns you are not happy with like anything in life i'm sure they had good reason to edit what ever they did

I don't need to contact anyone in private, especially since the rules and moderation policies have been called out, publicly, on more than one occasion by forum users and vendors alike. If Gizzmo and Co. can't be bothered to apply their rules in a fair, logical manner to all users I will continue to call out their bullshit.
Thank you, have a nice day, and don't forget to ask the business owner of the forum for your cut of the vape community money he's making, yo!

Oh I hope I don't ever have to deal with a teenage daughter.

Oh I hope I don't ever have to deal with a teenage daughter.

But Daaaad... All my friends are going to the party. You Suck. I'm going to be a stripper instead

Well all the luck to you, now run along
Don't make me post a negative vendor review... I like my UD Vape Bag, it matches my shoes but push come to shove I will burn the bag, you and CPA all of it back to china

Don't make me post a negative vendor review... I like my UD Vape Bag, it matches my shoes but push come to shove I will burn the bag, you and CPA all of it bag to china
I hope the fire makes you warm mate, cause that is all you will get that makes you warm

Don't make me post a negative vendor review... I like my UD Vape Bag, it matches my shoes but push come to shove I will burn the bag, you and CPA all of it back to china
Oh ja just remember to take pics for your post

258Troll_spray.jpg

Real idiot this @wikked prick is..

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings?

Also, anyone dumb enough to think I would maliciously post a negative review due to this thread is...well.. stupid.

Then again, the audience here willingly accepts that this forum is a business/community for the benefit of all vapers... so... yeah... dunning-kruger effect

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings?

Also, anyone dumb enough to think I would maliciously post a negative review due to this thread is...well.. stupid.

Then again, the audience here willingly accepts that this forum is a business/community for the benefit of all vapers... so... yeah... dunning-kruger effect

This summarizes you Muhammad Shaikh.. Nobody cares except for yourself. We are all very content here on ecigssa.

internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg

This summarizes you Muhammad Shaikh.. Nobody cares except for yourself. We are all very content here on ecigssa.

View attachment 33544

Sure, that's why an entirely new forum was created. Because things are so happy here. Thanks for naming me, I assume a little mod/admin/business owner birdy or kimbo gave you my deets? Call me ;)

Sure, that's why an entirely new forum was created. Because things are so happy here. Thanks for naming me, I assume a little mod/admin/business owner birdy or kimbo gave you my deets? Call me ;)
@wikked like i said before, run along now, you are getting boring. A kid like you should rather keep it on the playground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back