Don't edit my signature without my permission

• Thread starter wikked
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker here. I don't support the douchebaggery of @wikked or any direct attacks on this forum or its members. But seriously, every time I use this site I feel like I'm walking into a B&M store.

Long time lurker here. I don't support the douchebaggery of @wikked or any direct attacks on this forum or its members. But seriously, every time I use this site I feel like I'm walking into a B&M store.
Sorry we have a bad infestation at the moment but all will be under control shortly, get a box of popcorn and enjoy the show ;)

Ok, well this thread has run it's course, Doxxing attempt aside (poor form forum admin, using a fake account so obviously)

I'll behave. for now.

You joined today. So another Troll then just to post nonsense.

Hey guys. Please use the term troll properly.
This thread is not the work of a troll.
P.S mods please change the subject of this thread to "Please don't edit my signature without my Penision"

Quick question what's a B and M store? Genuinely curious

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

@gman211991 brick and mortar. A walk in store vs an online one.

That said, this thread gives people diarrhea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back