Don't grab a Sale item - compare prices first

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
When we see an item that has been marked down we get all excited at the discount. But take a deep breath and google that item first.

Yesterday I saw something on a sale at Vendor A, but I then found the same item on Vendor B's sale, for R50 less than Vendor A. R50 is not to be sneezed at!

When we see an item that has been marked down we get all excited at the discount. But take a deep breath and google that item first.

Yesterday I saw something on a sale at Vendor A, but I then found the same item on Vendor B's sale, for R50 less than Vendor A. R50 is not to be sneezed at!
True! I have seen mods on sale discounted R200 to R1800 on one site while another was selling them at a regular price of R850. Depends on the deal each retailer was able to make with the supplier i guess. Moral of the story is to shop around, and with the ease of the internet there is no excuse not to.

Regards

Last edited:
True! I have seen mods on sale discounted R200 to R1800 on one site while another was selling them at a regular price of R850. Depends on the deal each retailer was able to make with the supplier i quess. Moral of the story is to shop around, and with the ease of the internet there is no excuse not to.

Regards

Depends also on how generous the vendor is feeling. If he/she dropped a bottle of juice on the way to the car that morning, we don't stand a chance!

Back