Drag 2 Mini -- Charging Port

Kirsty101

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys
My Drag 2 Mini's Usb Port Broke (The Silver Connector Came out) Is there anyway or anyone that can help me Fix it?? i Don't have another device and i am Desperate been a day without my Vape Please help i am Dying

If you were a bit closer to the area, than I would definetly see what I can do to help.
Maybe could even fix that.

Hi Guys
My Drag 2 Mini's Usb Port Broke (The Silver Connector Came out) Is there anyway or anyone that can help me Fix it?? i Don't have another device and i am Desperate been a day without my Vape Please help i am Dying

if there is a mobile repair shop around you can ask them to solder the USB port back. Alternatively, just buy a new battery charger, its anyway not recommended to charge the batteries in the mod.

if there is a mobile repair shop around you can ask them to solder the USB port back. Alternatively, just buy a new battery charger, its anyway not recommended to charge the batteries in the mod.

The Drag 2 Mini has an Internal Battery i have no choice but to charge it in the Whole MOD.......

But thanks for the tip.

The DRAG2 mini has internal batteries so you can only charge it via the USB port.

@Kirsty101 If you can find a usb port or selvege one from another electronic device, im sure a electronic shop can assist in removing and soldering the new one to the board.

Here is a video of it being done on another mod

Let me know if you do not come right, I will donate a Minikin V2 mod but you will need two 18650 batteries for it.

Let me know if you do not come right, I will donate a Minikin V2 mod but you will need two 18650 batteries for it.
Thank you so much i will let you know have called every vape shop and Phone Rep shop in the area to no luck will try a few more before giving up
Thank you for your Kindness its truly Appreciated.......

Back