Dragon Vape - Retailer Reviews

I ordered a Pico setup and yeah it never come bubble wrapped but I didn't complain when he was the cheapest on the market,@Lim maybe you should consider bubble wrap because the courier service don't treasure our vape mail the way we do,other than that,i have no complaint about service

Always received excellent service and an even better price from Lim. Always goes out of his way for me and even orders stuff for me that he won't necessarily order. I recommend him to all my mates and will continue to do so. I am sure he will use these comments to better his service.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

How often do we drop things like a pen, keys, the remote control of your tv or garage, etc., etc., etc., It's a normal occurrence in our lives.
So if it happens that your package was dropped, would you not be hoping (or expecting) that it at least had some protective wrapping?
Now no packaging can ever hope to be bullet proof, but at least there is an increased safety margin when an item is bubble wrapped. Unfortunately it seems as if Dragon Vape does not offer this to its customers.

The picture of the Pico kit on Dragon Vape's website shows a 2ml melo 3 mini atomizer. Nowhere on that webpage (and I went over it with a fine tooth comb) does it state that you'll be getting something else or that there are different options available.
If the item on sale differs from the picture used to advertise it, then this should be clearly stated. Dragon Vape does not indicate this anywhere on that webpage (unless they have suddenly changed that), so the item purchased should match the picture. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

Last edited:
How often do we drop things like a pen, keys, the remote control of your tv or garage, etc., etc., etc., It's a normal occurrence in our lives.
So if it happens that your package was dropped, would you not be hoping (or expecting) that it at least had some protective wrapping?
Now no packaging can ever hope to be bullet proof, but at least there is an increased safety margin when it is bubble wrapped. Unfortunately it seems as if Dragon Vape does not offer this to its customers.

The picture of the Pico kit on Dragon Vape's website shows a 2ml melo 3 mini atomizer. No where on that webpage (and I went over it with a fine tooth comb) does it state that you'll be getting something else or that there are different options available.
If the item on sale differs from the picture used to advertise it, then this should be clearly stated. Dragon Vape does not indicate this anywhere on that webpage (unless they have suddenly changed that), so the item purchased should match the picture. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

Agree with you 100% bud,i understand where you coming from,i too ordered the Pico thinking it would come with a 2ml tank,i was surprised and at the same time happy when I saw the 4ml tank because I already have a 2ml,but we can't force @Lim to give us bubble wrap,we can only hope after reading through all these comments that he will improve on his packaging,that will make many customers happy

@ddk1979

Sorry it took a while to respond this.

We understand that you are upset that your demands are not fulfilled. But we will still have to say that we are sorry for your disappointment, but we can not fulfill the warranty extension. Because we simply don't believe if there is any damage caused by mishandling from the courier services, the damage will only appears after our original warranty period of one full month. We are also regretful that we have tried to resolve this issue that is causing your discomfort by offering you a full refund but you have not respond to our offer.

Just to clarify the fact about shipping to George. When we received the order, it was to address below.
upload_2016-9-24_23-46-59.png
and from courier guy's database, there is multiple locations when Glenwood is entered. Two of them in Western Cape region.
upload_2016-9-24_23-14-37.png
Since the address did not mention Cape Town, only stated "Western Cape", we chose George from the drop down menu. As result the waybill is having the correct street address, and postal code, but region was set to George.
upload_2016-9-24_23-51-17.png
We very sorry that as result of bad geographical knowledge, it caused some inconveniences.

As for the misleading picture. It was taken from Eleaf. Because we did not have a sample unit that we can take photo from.
http://www.eleafworld.com/istick-pico-kit-firmware-upgradeable/

and there is no 4ml full black or brushed pico kit picture available online when we searched back then. that is why the picture on Eleaf was used. We have at later stage, noticed there is a difference between the tanks, and have advised when our customers purchased them. For your specific case, we forgot to mention in this order as it was not brought up. So we do apologize that the pictures does seem misleading, and have updated the title of the pico kit

Right in the beginning when we have informed you the coils are not available anymore, we did try to offer you a full refund, because it was mentioned in the terms and condition very clearly, that please do not proceed with payment when the status is on hold, until a manual email is send to confirm stock is available, or else we can cancel the order and provide you with full refund. And we do understand that the system's auto email says the status is on hold and pending payment can cause some misunderstanding and lead to client proceed with payment. So we have offered you to cancel the deal and proceed with refunding, iin which we were told by you that other coils will be fine, no refund is needed. And we have again offered possibility of full refund when you express your feeling towards the packaging and possible damage to the items inside the package. It is unfortunate that we did not receive your response on that.

Should we known back then that your discomfort feeling about Online purchasing and courier services, we would have persist you to be refunded and purchase from a local supplier.

Please try to understand, even when you have purchased something from a physical store, and after you left the store, you found it seems possibly damaged, the store clerk will not be going to where ever you are to collect the goods, but you have to bring it back to the store to examine and get it replace/ refund accordingly.

We have choose to use The Courier Guy because we believe in their professionalism, but now we also understand your concern with courier service are not performing as professional as they should when handling packages. We will be happy to assist and forward your experiences and concerns to their corresponding department.

All and all said, we are sorry for your bad experiences and we do thank you for your times spent to comment on this. As we are still in a toddler phase in the vaping industry, all comments and suggestions, positive or negative are all of great help to our growth, we will gladly take them into account and work to provide better experiences for our future customers.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-24_22-6-56.png
    upload_2016-9-24_22-6-56.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 28
@ddk1979

We understand that you are upset that your demands are not fulfilled. But we will still have to say that we are sorry for your disappointment, but we can not fulfill the warranty extension. Because we simply don't believe if there is any damage caused by mishandling from the courier services, the damage will only appears after our original warranty period of one full month. We are also regretful that we have tried to resolve this issue that is causing your discomfort by offering you a full refund but you have not respond to our offer.

Just to clarify the fact about shipping to George. When we received the order, it was to address below.
View attachment 69057
and from courier guy's database, there is multiple locations when Glenwood is entered. Two of them in Western Cape region.
View attachment 69056
Since the address did not mention Cape Town, only stated "Western Cape", we chose George from the drop down menu. As result the waybill is having the correct street address, and postal code, but region was set to George.
View attachment 69058
We very sorry that as result of bad geographical knowledge, it caused some inconveniences.

As for the misleading picture. It was taken from Eleaf. Because we did not have a sample unit that we can take photo from.

and there is no 4ml full black or brushed pico kit picture available online when we searched back then. that is why the picture on Eleaf was used. We have at later stage, noticed there is a difference between the tanks, and have advised when our customers purchased them. For your specific case, we forgot to mention in this order as it was not brought up. So we do apologize that the pictures does seem misleading, and have updated the title of the pico kit

Right in the beginning when we have informed you the coils are not available anymore, we did try to offer you a full refund, because it was mentioned in the terms and condition very clearly, that please do not proceed with payment when the status is on hold, until a manual email is send to confirm stock is available, or else we can cancel the order and provide you with full refund. And we do understand that the system's auto email says the status is on hold and pending payment can cause some misunderstanding and lead to client proceed with payment. So we have offered you to cancel the deal and proceed with refunding, iin which we were told by you that other coils will be fine, no refund is needed. And we have again offered possibility of full refund when you express your feeling towards the packaging and possible damage to the items inside the package. It is unfortunate that we did not receive your response on that.

Should we known back then that your discomfort feeling about Online purchasing and courier services, we would have persist you to be refunded and purchase from a local supplier.

Please try to understand, even when you have purchased something from a physical store, and after you left the store, you found it seems possibly damaged, the store clerk will not be going to where ever you are to collect the goods, but you have to bring it back to the store to examine and get it replace/ refund accordingly.

We have choose to use The Courier Guy because we believe in their professionalism, but now we also understand your concern with courier service are not performing as professional as they should when handling packages. We will be happy to assist and forward your experiences and concerns to their corresponding department.

All and all said, we are sorry for your bad experiences and we do thank you for your times spent to comment on this. As we are still in a toddler phase in the vaping industry, all comments and suggestions, positive or negative are all of great help to our growth, we will gladly take them into account and work to provide better experiences for our future customers.
With the greatest of respect, your wall of text does not move me at all. All I see are excuses for legitimate concerns. Personally, I would have offered to send my courier to collect all the gear and given a full refund.

@Lim , the first message I received in my inbox this morning is that my password on your site has been changed, BUT I DID NOT CHANGE IT !!!!
"This notice confirms that your password was changed on Dragon Vape South Africa.
If you did not change your password, please contact the Site Administrator at totorosweet@gmail.com"

What are you trying to hide by changing my password ??? The address you show is incomplete, i..e. you did not enter all the information. I should have taken a screen shot of my address on your site (before you changed my password) and posted it because now you can show any address as you did in the pics above. Bottom line, you did not write down my full address (that is/was on your site) on the package and that's why it ended up in George!!!

In any event, if you or the courier company were unsure of where to send the parcel you had at least 3 options:
1. You could have called me on the cellphone number provided,
2. The postal code could have been used to determine the exact location or
3. You could have used google maps to confirm the location.
DId you or the courier company do this ??? No, all you have stated thus far are excuses in an attempt to hide/excuse your errors.

Regarding the extension I requested, and it was a request not a demand as you put it, because I said "I would like the warranty period to be extended". I could have asked for 3 or even 6 months. However, I thought that 1 month would be a reasonable request that you would agree to, and that's why I asked for this time period. You and I have no idea if something came loose or was slightly damaged while in transit without any protective covering. That is why I opened up the package and tested everything. But now according to your email:
"We are sorry that you felt dissatisfied due to the lack of protection, we have noted your response and will improve on that in the future.
How ever we are unable to provide an extension of warranty.
Should you wish to return it, due to concerns that it may be damaged from shipping, we will gladly send courier to pick up from you at your expense, and when it returns we will have third party to inspect the items, should it be in original state and not being used at all, we will provide you with a full refund.
If you wish to proceed with refunding, please kindly supply us with your banking details as well."

Since I already opened up the package and tested it, the item does not comply with the conditions highlighted above, and I would have to pay for shipping costs as well. So, were you going to do a refund when the item can be regarded as used ??? I doubt it very much based on your conditions and my dealings with you thus far.

You did offer a full refund right at the beginning before the order was even dispatched due to the black o-ring coils not being available, but we agreed on the red o-ring coils, so there was no need for a refund at that stage. The lack of protective wrapping once the order had been dispatched changed the situation completely and this has been mentioned above.
You state that you have updated the information on your website regarding the type of atomizer, but you do not say what you are going to do about my situation. It seems the answer to that is "nothing at all", you made a mistake so I will just have to live with it.

By the way, do you ask all your customers if they are comfortable about online purchasing and courier services??? I doubt that very much!!!
So your statement "Should we known back then that your discomfort feeling about Online purchasing and courier services, we would have persist you to be refunded and purchase from a local supplier." is utter rubbish, you are interested in sales and profit and do not ask your customers such questions.

As far as returns policy is concerned, if the error is on the vendors side, they should be/are liable to pay shipping costs, and not the client!!!

I've stated this before, but I'll state it again. It is a normal occurrence in our lives that we sometimes drop things. The package could have been dropped many times en route to me. Proper packaging increases the safety margin, but you do not provide your customers this. Two other people (@Slick and @Vape_r) have also confirmed that they received unwrapped items from you. You really care about your clients, don't you!!!

Anyway, your reply is just excuse after excuse and I once again warn people to be very careful when doing business with you

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
@ddk1979 .....well written m8.

Heaven knows why Lims' response got 2 likes and a "WINNER". I would have been seriously pissed if this happened to me.

You are absolutely right in your response and Lims' response evades any responsibility from there side ....... wow.
Honest descent clients are supposed to come first and if ddk has not proven that over and over on these forums then you have a huge problem.

I bought a "suspect" juice made by @Paulie and on informing him he not only paid for the courier but added a ekstra bottle ..... now that is service. And the mistake was not even his.

Of course we all make mistakes but I often tell my learners that the purpose of going through a test/exam afterwards is to get the correct answers as to make the same mistake twice.
Listen to your customers .......... especially the credible ones .......... admit faults and correct in order to gain trust and a stronger customer/retailer base.

COMMUNICATION can solve a lot of unhappiness.

@ddk1979 .....well written m8.

Heaven knows why Lims' response got 2 likes and a "WINNER". I would have been seriously pissed if this happened to me.

You are absolutely right in your response and Lims' response evades any responsibility from there side ....... wow.
Honest descent clients are supposed to come first and if ddk has not proven that over and over on these forums then you have a huge problem.

I bought a "suspect" juice made by @Paulie and on informing him he not only paid for the courier but added a ekstra bottle ..... now that is service. And the mistake was not even his.

Of course we all make mistakes but I often tell my learners that the purpose of going through a test/exam afterwards is to get the correct answers as to make the same mistake twice.
Listen to your customers .......... especially the credible ones .......... admit faults and correct in order to gain trust and a stronger customer/retailer base.

COMMUNICATION can solve a lot of unhappiness.

Yeah, I was also baffled by the ratings of his reply. Anyway, that's life.

@ddk1979

View attachment 69057
View attachment 69056
View attachment 69058

You really dont care much wow. Thanks for the response good to know where NOT to buy.

After all of this, I still ordered a Smok Alien Mod from Dragon Vape today - I couldn't wait any longer!
However, I did speak to Lim and he informed me that items are now wrapped in a protective layer before shipping.
I'll give you guys feedback on how I receive my package as soon as I get it :)

So I got my Alien Mod today and my LG turds.
It took 1 day for my payment to clear and 1 day for the delivery - so the shipping was pretty decent.
I was very happy with the protective packaging on the items.
So far, all is good!

20161104_152802.jpg20161104_153118.jpg

Back