Dragon Vape - Retailer Reviews

steamvent

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
A Huge recommendation for @Lim at Dragon Vapes. Very fast response to my enquiry on the Subox Mini, incredibly competitive pricing and after service help and advice to ensure that I will remain a client when I do my next upgrade.

As being a month long vaper the initial research I did took me to the mall based Vape stores and that helped me off the smellies, but I needed to move to a better device and the kangertech subox mini was the path I decided to follow. It was difficult as everyone was out of stock. I met up with Lim and tested the mod and only after a really good chat and tons of info and advice did I make the purchase. No pushing for the sale, no rush just a really good experience.

My colleagues blamed the rainy weather this past week on the clouds I've been blowing subohm.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the great feedback @Lim !

So I dealt with @Lim last week. Saw that he had a couple TFV4's so pm'd him for one.

Quick response from him which was a good start. He didn't have the tank on him but went to get it so I could get it the same day and I couldn't have been happier.

PM'd him the next day with some customer service related queries and received great replies very quickly.

Highly recommended and would definitely deal with again.

A huge thanks to LIM, I en-quired about a 2nd hand subox kit on the forum to try and help get one of my cousins off smoking and onto vaping and LIM contacted me and was able to supply me a brand new kit for the cheaper than what some of the guys where offering 2nd hand kits. you truly are a legend sir, i look forward to supporting dragon vape in the future...

A Big thanks to @Lim i posted about getting some new items and he sent me a message.
Phoned him today and he delivered today! Very friendly and awesome service will defiantly buy from you again!
:cool::D:);)

I received two new mods from @Lim in the past few days - an eVic VTC and a Reuleux RX 200. It's no secrets that his prices are excellent and that his choices of what to bring in (like the new Crius V3) are spot on, but he's also a great guy to deal with. His replies to queries are prompt and he goes the extra mile - he let me know yesterday that he was going to be in Pretoria for the evening so that I could pick up the RX 200 from him then instead of me having to wait until the weekend or drive to Sandton.

Thanks Lim - I'm very happy with my mods!

Last edited:
Also bought a few RX200's and batteries from @Lim , followed through the whole deal and I couldn't be happier! +1 Thanks @Lim !

Got my eGo ONE, CLR head, Kanthal coil, a few ejuices from him and am getting more stuff from him soon. Know him personally and I know if I have a problem I can go to him for help..even when I started basketball he was just as helpful! ;-)

I don't know if i am allowed to do this but i feel i have to please feel free to delete or move this post

I contacted @Lim this morning as i was looking for an RX200 and a charger he let me know he had stock and went out of his way to meet up with me to get my goodies to me fast and efficiently thanks to him i am now a happy vaper with my brand new RX200 thank you very much

A big thank you to Dragon Vape. Fast friendly service and the best prices I have seen. Highly recommend supplier!
I'm loving my Reuleaux Dna200, Griffin 25 and complimentary silicone skin.
This setup kicks ass!

I'm so happy I took the time to scroll threw the verious vendors.
Popped on Dragon Vapes and started asking questions

Shocked at the wonderful answer I just had to order.

Prompt responsored on my queries
Goods were delievered n bam. Happy customer for sure.

Thank you @Lim

Next order coming soon

I have to agree the service from @Lim was great! I know I asked lots of questions but I was very happy with the item and service.. plus it was the best price.

So yesterday I had a day pass from hospital and was heading out Fourways side with an impulsive need to buy vape goodies.

Knowing @Lim from Dragon Vape , I know his hardware pricing is probably the best around at the moment and rang him up , on a SUNDAY!!

Not only did I wake him up , but he was more than willing to help me out , and was willing to meet me at a point closer to where I was passing on the way back.

Service with a smile , a great bundle at a STUPIDLY good price and all on a Sunday morning!!

@Lim, you rock and I will firmly support you in the future!!

93c99bf14e869556fd0f140840c34691.jpg

b337f499700f200cd7fc36add66eb486.jpg

http://dragonvape.thisistap.com

Ciao
Grant

@brotiform, thanks for sharing your review
Have moved the above post to the existing Dragon Vape retailer review thread

Beware when making purchases from Dragon Vape.

A friend who is not very comfortable with internet purchasing asked me to place an order for a Pico Kit. After looking around, he decided on Dragon Vape as the vendor and I made the purchase on his behalf. Unfortunately, my experience with @Lim was most unsatisfactory. :mad:

1. The package was incorrectly labelled and ended up in George. It then had to be re-routed to Cape Town which delayed delivery.

2. On opening the package, I discovered that the items had no protective wrapping at all. All items were placed "naked" into the plastic courier bag. :(
The following email was sent to @Lim regarding this issue:

"The parcel was sent to George instead of Cape Town, but it has now been delivered.
I am just disappointed that the Pico kit was not bubble wrapped. I have checked to see if the pico mod is working and it looks okay. However, the parcel has traveled many km's and I know that courier guys are often not gentle with their parcels, so I am concerned about any bumps and bruises it may have received along the way!!!
I've read the terms and conditions on your website, but I need to state very clearly that I'm not happy with how the parcel reached me without any protective wrapping and also the possibility that the goods may already have sustained some damage that is not evident at the moment." :worried:

Consequently, I requested an extension of the warranty to cover the possibility of hidden damage and received the following reply:

"We are sorry that you felt dissatisfied due to the lack of protection, we have noted your response and will improve on that in the future.
How ever we are unable to provide an extension of warranty.
Should you wish to return it, due to concerns that it may be damaged from shipping, we will gladly send courier to pick up from you at your expense, and when it returns we will have third party to inspect the items, should it be in original state and not being used at all, we will provide you with a full refund.
If you wish to proceed with refunding, please kindly supply us with your banking details as well."

Now, since I opened up the package to check for any damage (mod and tank) by actually testing it, there is no possibility of a refund and I would have been R100 out of pocket for the additional courier charges. as well. :-(

3. The information on the website regarding the Pico kit does not indicate exactly which Melo 3 atomizer is included (2ml or 4ml), although it states "the new MELO III Mini is the best match for the iStick Pico". (The picture on the webpage is that of a 2ml atomizer). So I expected the 2ml atomizer, but instead the package included a 4ml atomizer. Unfortunately I only realised this while I was filling the tank with juice. So the item is used and therefore no possibility of a refund as per @Lim 's email above.

4. When the order was placed, I received an email stating that the order was on hold until payment was made, so I immediately did an EFT. I later received an email from @Lim indicating that the 5 x 0.6ohm coils with the black o-rings (it showed as being in stock on the website) were not available. I informed him that payment had already been made based on the email I received, but he just said that the email was an automated response. Now I had already paid R300 for these coils, so I suggested to him that he send 6 of the red o-ring coils instead, to which he agreed. Unfortunately the package did not contain the 6th coil so I am now an additional R50 out of pocket.
EDIT: The 6th coils has been found. It was lying on the floor and probably fell out of the courier bag as I was removing the other items.
MY APOLOGIES to @Lim for this error. (but the other issues raised still stand)

As you can see, this was a completely unsatisfactory and disappointing experience. I am dismayed at the poor service from @Lim of Dragon Vapes. I hope you take to heart the pifalls one faces when dealing with some vendors and beware the fine print when making a purchase. I must admit to mostly skimming through the terms and conditions, but I now understand my friends' reticence in making online purchases from an unknown entity. :(

BEWARE!!!

Last edited:
@ddk1979 yeah, I also received my rx2/3 with no wrapping on the box and no bubble wrap around that. Also it seems 'janky'. Don't think I'd purchase gear from @Lim again to be honest

Eish... just ordered a full setup from them now....

Hopefully my mod will be wrapped nicely and I receive it in good condition, I've great things about @Lim so sure all will be well :)

Back