Draw a Sketch Giveaway

View attachment 44297
Guys, I really want to say I love this community even more since developing this sketch app -

Would it be possible however, to include more detail to the brushes we use? pressure sensitivitu -> use with tablets :p
Today's success story ;D achieving Temperature control :D #climaxicon
View attachment 44298

You had me going with that diagonal line above the display... I was like "how da faaq did he do that with a mouse?"
but then I figured it out due to the date top right (dyslexies)corner... graphics tablet .. tadaa. :D

Nice 1st entry dude! you've got some tasty sketching skillz.
You still have 2 more entries, closing date is tomorrow 12 noon, smaak to see your next contributions.:artpalette:

Last edited:
View attachment 44297

You had me going with that diagonal line above the display... I was like "how da faaq did he do that with a mouse?"
but then I figured it out due to the date top right corner... graphics tablet .. tadaa. :D

You still have 2 more entries, closing date is tomorrow 12 noon, smaak to see your next contributions.:artpalette:
I wish I could have done more. Just too busy at the moment... Sad that I don't have enough time to draw anymore...I wanted to do more... This rx200 is really capturing me... Never Temp controlled everr! And this is beautiful... Seriously great for the juice economy of things hahaa

View attachment 44297

but then I figured it out due to the date top right corner... graphics tablet .. tadaa. :D

Lol. Top left

Nope check @Gizmo post, must come from the app source. ie no attachments.
You've still got 20min. :)

Guys please be advised.. If the sketch does not come from local source IE

Authentic http://www.ecigssa.co.za/attachments/sketch_56a7140603877-png.44084/

All authentic files done within sketch show sketch and are always PNG's. The numbers also follow on accordingly.

Remote File http://www.ecigssa.co.za/data/attachments/44/44186-01bff8214b9728faea3149d4ccfdceba.jpg

It will be not taken into account..

Hey @Gizmo... Sooo when will the winners be announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winner-banner.jpg

And the Winner is!!! @skola -
sketch_56aa00b89bb3e-png.44338

This piece of art was highly creative and amazingly well done!

Please PM me your physical address so we can ship it to you or you welcome collect from the Fourways head office!

Back