Drip Society ZA - Retailer Reviews

Thanks @Cruzz_33
Ya, you right. He got a Nautilus Mini and istick40 aboit a year or so ago on my recommendation with some higher mg juice. And he hardly used it. I explained to him that the higher VG lower mg juice is not very well suited to that hardware. So he got a Smok V8 stick and now he is loving the juices big time!

Okay rad I'm glad he's sorted.

20171122_203313.jpg

Thanks @Cruzz_33 for the awesome prize!

As always, dealing with you has been been an absolute pleasure, from the awesome new website to the unexpected prize to the well packaged goodies!

Drip Society has been my go to vendor for international juice since they started. Amazing variety and awesome prices, and when they run specials the prices are often insane!

Even in the beginning when there were a couple of teething issues and small mixups @Cruzz_33 always went out of his way to rectify things, to the point where I feel bad and actually refuse some his suggested solutions because I feel it's too kind and beyond reasonable expectations.

Please keep up the awesome work! Can't wait to see what the cyber specials are going to be and even more looking forward to the next batch of juices coming in! :campeon::campeon::campeon:

Last edited:
Back