Drip Society ZA - Retailer Reviews

GMacDiggity

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So I got tempted by the sound of reds apple ejuice and decided with the special going on it would be well worth a go!

Had some trouble ordering, which was my mistake, sent a message to the info email and literally a minute later I got a message back from Keegan saying he had already gotten it sorted and the order was on the way. Just the fastest and most effective customer service you could ask for. He even managed to get it to me same day!!! Just excellent to have free shipping that cane same day!

After ordering I had some questions for @Cruzz_33 , he really is incredibly helpful and just downright passionate about providing the best ejuice at the best price!

Really awesome to see a new supplier in the market providing really great ejuice at amazing prices! I can tell you that the reds apple ejuice is phenomenal!! The most delicious apple juice!

Thanks @Cruzz_33 for the amazing service! I will absolutely be ordering again soon!

So I got tempted by the sound of reds apple ejuice and decided with the special going on it would be well worth a go!

Had some trouble ordering, which was my mistake, sent a message to the info email and literally a minute later I got a message back from Keegan saying he had already gotten it sorted and the order was on the way. Just the fastest and most effective customer service you could ask for. He even managed to get it to me same day!!! Just excellent to have free shipping that cane same day!

After ordering I had some questions for @Cruzz_33 , he really is incredibly helpful and just downright passionate about providing the best ejuice at the best price!

Really awesome to see a new supplier in the market providing really great ejuice at amazing prices! I can tell you that the reds apple ejuice is phenomenal!! The most delicious apple juice!

Thanks @Cruzz_33 for the amazing service! I will absolutely be ordering again soon!

So stocked you happy with everything man!!

Thanks a mil for the review

Hope that Reds Apple turns to an ADV for you

Last edited by a moderator:
So stocked you happy with everything man!!

Thanks a mil for the review

Hope that Reds Apple turns to an ADV for you

Already planning my next order as I'm nearly out! Get the feeling it'll definitely become an adv

Last edited by a moderator:
I would to thank Keagan from Drip Society for the impeccable service I have received on all my orders. After my 1st order I received a follow up service email which I gladly responded too. It was my 1st time a vendor followed up on service that I received, I was totally impressed. I ordered Load cran apple (really enjoyed the juice). I spoke to Keagan and he advised that if I enjoyed Loaded cran apple, I will definitely enjoy Red Apple iced so I proceeded with an order which was last week and boy he was right, I placed another order last night and Red Apple iced is on this order. Think I found my adv. @Rob Fisher was thinking of you when I vaped this (Red Apple iced), It is an apple menthol flavor extremely refreshing. If you have not tried it, you should and please let us know what you think.

The website is smart, easy to use, and the prices are unmatched (I have not seen any vendor sell at these prices also with free delivery).

If you have not yet ordered from DripSociety you missing out!

Keep up the great work Drip Society !

Creating this thread to contain reviews of local juice vendor Drip Society ZA.

This is at the request of @Cruzz_33 who has asked for the reviews in his subforum to be moved here.
Will do that shortly, and the respective posts will appear above.

Had my first interaction with Drip Society and Keagan today, and I have to agree with the sentiments above. Awesome service so far and looking forward to ordering from them again. Excited to see what new juices they're going to bring in!

Always had awesome service from @Cruzz_33

Very helpful, completely honest advice on how he feels about all the juice he stocks, and has gone out of his way to make sure I only buy according to my very specific preferred flavor profile.

Thanks! Waiting for the new order to arrive :campeon:

Great service from @Cruzz_33 and the team at Drip Society.. Same day free delivery, 5% spin the wheel discount and on top of that scored a 60ml bottle of Naked All Melons in a flash giveaway. Response time to emails are really quick as well.
Well done guys! Keep up the great work.
Will update on the new juices I bought and the freebie once I've tasted them..
Thanks again!

Thanks to @Cruzz_33 and his team!

Firstly for arranging to bring in one of my favourite juices, and secondly for being so responsive and helpful with all my queries. I can be a shit customer and you guys handled it amazingly well!

20170712_124337-800x450-1.jpg

Awesome to see how much you've grown in your short time around, can't wait to see what else you get up to. Keep up the amazing work guys!

As a side note that business card is amazing! :eek:

Thanks to @Cruzz_33 and his team!

Firstly for arranging to bring in one of my favourite juices, and secondly for being so responsive and helpful with all my queries. I can be a shit customer and you guys handled it amazingly well!

View attachment 100975

Awesome to see how much you've grown in your short time around, can't wait to see what else you get up to. Keep up the amazing work guys!

As a side note that business card is amazing! :eek:

Only a pleasure @Stosta , thanks for the kind words.

Regards
Ajunta Pall:starwars-smiley:

F@ck Yeah I got my Minikin and juice form Drip Society thanks to @cruzz and the team.

Thanks so much guys, your great service and willingness to go out of your way to help your customers is why I believe you guys are going places fast!

Keep up the Epic service!

P.S Banana Milc is amazing.

Attachments

• Minikin.jpg
    Minikin.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 18
You sell mods etc as well?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Prior to VapeCon I had never heard of these guys, which is damn shame in retrospect.

They had over 100 different ejuice at their stand at prices that made some local ejuices seem insane. (Not bashing the local guys, just providing some perspective). Keagan @Cruzz_33 even allowed me and few guys from the forum to book a juice out. Which I found crazy too as they must have sold most of their stock within the first few hours. Either way, they were super efficient, charged extremely good prices and were simply put 'down right nice blokes'.

After VapeCon, I bought another juice from their recently upgraded website
Ordered at 3 in the afternoon yesterday and arrived this morning at my office. No mess no fuss. I really think anyone looking for an international juice should look no further than Drip Society. Most certainly will be purchasing every month from them.

Thanks Drip Society... Appreciated.

@Cruzz_33

I agree

With those prices I hardly buy local anymore

Been using them for couple months now

Epic guys

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Prior to VapeCon I had never heard of these guys, which is damn shame in retrospect.

They had over 100 different ejuice at their stand at prices that made some local ejuices seem insane. (Not bashing the local guys, just providing some perspective). Keagan @Cruzz_33 even allowed me and few guys from the forum to book a juice out. Which I found crazy too as they must have sold most of their stock within the first few hours. Either way, they were super efficient, charged extremely good prices and were simply put 'down right nice blokes'.

After VapeCon, I bought another juice from their recently upgraded website
Ordered at 3 in the afternoon yesterday and arrived this morning at my office. No mess no fuss. I really think anyone looking for an international juice should look no further than Drip Society. Most certainly will be purchasing every month from them.

Thanks Drip Society... Appreciated.

@Cruzz_33

Thanks for sharing your experiences @Res
Have moved your post and the subsequent two posts to this existing retailer review thread

Thanks for sharing your experiences @Res
Have moved your post and the subsequent two posts to this existing retailer review thread
Thanks @Silver was actually tagging you in my post and as soon as I hit post the thread was already moved, always ontop of your game.

While we're talking Drip Society I just want to give a big shout out and thumbs up to @Cruzz_33

At VapeCon a long-time friend of mine came to visit. I asked him to come check out VapeCon. My friend hardly vapes but occasionally does. He wanted some great international juices. So I took him to Drip Society's stand and it was pumping. When @Cruzz_33 had a gap I asked him to help my friend pick a few nice juices. @Cruzz_33 was so polite and friendly - and I went off to carry on VapeCon duties.

Anyway, i spoke to my friend today. He loves the juices and got one or two winners. He remarked how amazing Keagan was despite it being so busy on the day.

Drip Society are a great bunch of people with lots of passion and determination. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to buy internstional juices.

While we're talking Drip Society I just want to give a big shout out and thumbs up to @Cruzz_33

At VapeCon a long-time friend of mine came to visit. I asked him to come check out VapeCon. My friend hardly vapes but occasionally does. He wanted some great international juices. So I took him to Drip Society's stand and it was pumping. When @Cruzz_33 had a gap I asked him to help my friend pick a few nice juices. @Cruzz_33 was so polite and friendly - and I went off to carry on VapeCon duties.

Anyway, i spoke to my friend today. He loves the juices and got one or two winners. He remarked how amazing Keagan was despite it being so busy on the day.

Drip Society are a great bunch of people with lots of passion and determination. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to buy internstional juices.

@Silver Im really glad that he enjoyed some of the juices. I was having a tough time deciding what I thought would be good for him and the device he was using. Do send my regards.

Thanks for the kind words @Silver

@Silver Im really glad that he enjoyed some of the juices. I was having a tough time deciding what I thought would be good for him and the device he was using. Do send my regards.

Thanks for the kind words @Silver

Thanks @Cruzz_33
Ya, you right. He got a Nautilus Mini and istick40 aboit a year or so ago on my recommendation with some higher mg juice. And he hardly used it. I explained to him that the higher VG lower mg juice is not very well suited to that hardware. So he got a Smok V8 stick and now he is loving the juices big time!

Back