Driptips

Hi friends...

Im looking for custom driptips one of a kind, anyone that can point me to someone that makes these here in SA?

thanks.

No one really makes them in SA... there have been a few startups but then they get busy with other things and the drip tips are forgotten about.

I have a pretty big collection of tips... what are you looking for? Shape and colour?

Yes, I know... I have a problem.
View attachment 244067
810. White mixture / baby blue mixture / gold bronze mixture / shocking baby pink mixture

Got this one from juicy joes a while back but the guy who made them also stopped doing it. He use to do it per order and custom made. Its

Attachments

• IMG_20211116_125731.jpg
    IMG_20211116_125731.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20211116_125717.jpg
    IMG_20211116_125717.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20211116_125641.jpg
    IMG_20211116_125641.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20211116_125626.jpg
    IMG_20211116_125626.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20211116_125615.jpg
    IMG_20211116_125615.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 26
810. White mixture / baby blue mixture / gold bronze mixture / shocking baby pink mixture

Got this one from juicy joes a while back but the guy who made them also stopped doing it. He use to do it per order and custom made. Its

Ahhh 810's are not my bag... sorry. :confused:

check with Inkd, they have a collection of Gdrop 810's

Like so many others, I too winged about the cost of drip tips et al. ... until I made a few and worked out the costs
Based on machine time of some 10 to 15 minutes, and excluding raw materials, (which in the case of resin ones is fairly considerable), plus labour ... you should be paying some R500 + per custom tip.
That's probably the major reason so many local manufacturers have given up on making them #justsaying, #stopbeingsoshnoep

Like so many others, I too winged about the cost of drip tips et al. ... until I made a few and worked out the costs
Based on machine time of some 10 to 15 minutes, and excluding raw materials, (which in the case of resin ones is fairly considerable), plus labour ... you should be paying some R500 + per custom tip.
That's probably the major reason so many local manufacturers have given up on making them #justsaying, #stopbeingsoshnoep

100% @Intuthu Kagesi! That is exactly the issue. Most of my drip tip collection is from Siam Mods in Scotland where drip tips cost between £10 and £15. Hand made on a lathe with quality acrylics. He gave up making tips because he made more money and a lot easier as a locksmith.

The best drip tips on the planet are ones I recently bought from Drip Tips by Bill in Germany. I baulked at the cost of €35 a tip but since getting them into my paws I am more than happy! I have ordered a few more but won't go bananas as I did with the Siam collection. The mods I use are a few quality mods so I will only need a few quality tips.
Bills Drip Tips 1.JPG

100% @Intuthu Kagesi! That is exactly the issue. Most of my drip tip collection is from Siam Mods in Scotland where drip tips cost between £10 and £15. Hand made on a lathe with quality acrylics. He gave up making tips because he made more money and a lot easier as a locksmith.

The best drip tips on the planet are ones I recently bought from Drip Tips by Bill in Germany. I baulked at the cost of €35 a tip but since getting them into my paws I am more than happy! I have ordered a few more but won't go bananas as I did with the Siam collection. The mods I use are a few quality mods so I will only need a few quality tips.
View attachment 244110

Looking at your tips, I would say they are well worth it Rob :campeon: ... they would have to have been machined first, then have a clay? tip moulded onto them, baked, then glazed, and finally ... buffed.
A slightly cheaper method would be to press fit / glue on some kind of plastic or resin "mouthpiece", (which would also have to moulded and then machined), onto the steel base and then polish them up ... I would guess that they would cost, (conservatively), about R750 a tip to manufacture in SA, so you got a great deal there ;) #envious

Snap - got the same one from them .

Back