510 Driptip ex. Twisp / Vuse

Intuthu Kagesi

Proficitis cum eo
LV

Awards
Help ... Does anyone know where I could lay my hands on a few of these 510 driptips.
Vuse / Twisp no longer stock them :-( ...

Resin casting them is also an option if any ecigssa members are able to assist.

1668783829015.png1668783860889.png

I see your whatsapp and raise you a reply on whatsapp
aaaaand ... I see your reply, and ... I'll raise you another chirp ;)
You really are an amazing young man, and I thank you enormously for the gifts I am about to receive :b2:, (sounds a bit like boarding school grace).
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you again :sun_smiley:

A big shoutout to @DarthBranMuffin :monoloco: ... Ny new driptips arrived about an hour ago :campeon:

The reason for the delay in posting my thanks, (for those that have yet to receive a parcel from the Legendary DarthBranMuffin), is that it took an hour or so to unwrap 'em ... :oops:

The drip tips were individually wrapped in bubble wrap, inserted into a plastic box, which was covered in bubble wrap ... All this was then placed in an inflated sealed bag, (for additional shock protection?) ... and covered with still more cling wrap, (and that's not all :oops:) ...
This was then placed in yet another inflated sealed plastic bag, covered with still more bubblewrap, before being placed in a cardboard container that had been sealed with at least two more rolls of duct tape .... speaking of duct tape ... each of the aforementioned layers had at least a half a roll of duct tape applied as well ... I'm guessing a truck could have driven over my parcel with the contents safely tucked away inside :-D

Much appreciated as always Darth ... You are Legend :number_one:

A big shoutout to @DarthBranMuffin :monoloco: ... Ny new driptips arrived about an hour ago :campeon:

The reason for the delay in posting my thanks, (for those that have yet to receive a parcel from the Legendary DarthBranMuffin), is that it took an hour or so to unwrap 'em ... :oops:

The drip tips were individually wrapped in bubble wrap, inserted into a plastic box, which was covered in bubble wrap ... All this was then placed in an inflated sealed bag, (for additional shock protection?) ... and covered with still more cling wrap, (and that's not all :oops:) ...
This was then placed in yet another inflated sealed plastic bag, covered with still more bubblewrap, before being placed in a cardboard container that had been sealed with at least two more rolls of duct tape .... speaking of duct tape ... each of the aforementioned layers had at least a half a roll of duct tape applied as well ... I'm guessing a truck could have driven over my parcel with the contents safely tucked away inside :-D

That is quite amazing
wow

at least your drip tips were received in one piece!

Always a pleasure mixing business and pleasure with you!

I did run out of duct tape though, next time it will be a pink roll maybe...

Back