dual battery mods- used batteries

franshorn

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So I'm planning on getting myself a Revenger kit. Tried the RTA route but HATE building and wicking. So sticking with the commercial coil.

So I have 5 18650 batteries which have served duty in my pico on a rotational basis. 3x Chocs and 2x 25r's. for the past 6 months or so.

Would I be okay using say the 2x 25r's together and 2x chocs together in the Revenger?

Don't really have budget at the moment to buy new batteries to keep them "married"

I have always charged these batteries in a Nitecore D2 charger.

Would they be safe to use? Batteries are still in good nick. Original wraps are still in place.

So I'm planning on getting myself a Revenger kit. Tried the RTA route but HATE building and wicking. So sticking with the commercial coil.

So I have 5 18650 batteries which have served duty in my pico on a rotational basis. 3x Chocs and 2x 25r's. for the past 6 months or so.

Would I be okay using say the 2x 25r's together and 2x chocs together in the Revenger?

Don't really have budget at the moment to buy new batteries to keep them "married"

I have always charged these batteries in a Nitecore D2 charger.

Would they be safe to use? Batteries are still in good nick. Original wraps are still in place.
I dont think you will have much issues with them as long as they around the same age. I wouldnt do it if the batteries are like a year apart. but if they roughly the same age it should work perfectly fine.

You should be okay.

Remember its a regulated mod,so that makes things alot more convenient.
Just try and calculate the amount of cycles that you have done with them,though they should still be fine.

Decent,original batteries have a life cycle of 500 cycles which is impossible to go through in 6 months,so you should be okay matching them up.

PS. I have always wanted the Revenger-It looks amazing

Back