Dual battery Squonk Mod

Polar

Flavour Chaser Extraordinaire
LV

Awards
Looking for a dual 18650 (or maybe even single 26650) squonk mod since I seem to be enjoying the bottom feeding side of things. Any suggestions (appart from Kangertech)?

Using the Steam Crave Squonk mod which is great but hard on battery life (10ml juice capacity is a bit of a fail if I cant get there with 2 batteries). Awaiting delivery of the Coppervape Squonk mod, not sure this will solve my power problems though. So apart from strapping a bottle to my Minikin V2, what options are there?

Found the Geekvape gbox-s100 but this seem to have silently disappeared from the market?

Last edited:
26650 squonk device. good idea. 1day i hope
Thinking my Hohm Slice might be pulled apart and build into a box. Could probably fit a 20ml bottle and with fast charging and passthrough problem solved. Now to find someone to mill me a box.

or what you could do is modify a rx200 or rx200S - that would be sick
Looking into this, seems like it might be a reasonably easy conversion.

What about the Lost Vape Drone BF? I'm looking at getting one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Drone is probably the best of the very few options available for dual battery squeeze madness.

Keep some extra 18650s and you'll NEVER stop sqounking.

Been dying to get my grubby paws on one, but I'm not all about the big devices, @boxerulez how bulky is the Drone?

The Drone is probably the best of the very few options available for dual battery squeeze madness.

Keep some extra 18650s and you'll NEVER stop sqounking.

Been dying to get my grubby paws on one, but I'm not all about the big devices, @boxerulez how bulky is the Drone?

Think TRIAD, else think RX2/3 but wider by 10mm and taller by about 15mm...

See
b350153b7bb92a48f1238dbd5e2ca3ac.jpg
5cf20188f48a636fbfba3acd584547eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Think TRIAD, else think RX2/3 but wider by 10mm and taller by about 15mm...

That's a pretty sizey lady... might just stick with the Halcyon, but Lipo is not a trusty companion. I foresee hard brain wracking.

any other regulated single cell squonkers anyone knows of available locally besides the vt-inbox and dripbox 2

I think I have to get one of those drones now!!

any other regulated single cell squonkers anyone knows of available locally besides the vt-inbox and dripbox 2

Therion bf 75w.

For me its just not practical having a single cell 75w mod. I go through atleast 3 batteries on that device on rotation

Therion bf 75w.

For me its just not practical having a single cell 75w mod. I go through atleast 3 batteries on that device on rotation

For a work horse single cell squonker, dependant on your atty/wattage/build you could swop out the cell every time your bottle is empty, if your battery is flat before your bottle empties then i would recommend a more efficient atty/build

Thats how i run my BF mechs :)
On a work day 2 cells = 12ml 6mg
Never needed more then 4 cells a day
My Cells are 3.7V after 6ml

For a work horse single cell squonker, dependant on your atty/wattage/build you could swop out the cell every time your bottle is empty, if your battery is flat before your bottle empties then i would recommend a more efficient atty/build

Thats how i run my BF mechs :)
On a work day 2 cells = 12ml 6mg
Never needed more then 4 cells a day
My Cells are 3.7V after 6ml
interesting, what build you prefer?
I enjoy dual coil between 0.25 and 0.35 ohms. after about 4ml i notice battery change is needed.

interesting, what build you prefer?
I enjoy dual coil between 0.25 and 0.35 ohms. after about 4ml i notice battery change is needed.

Hadaly (daily driver) - Single coil 0.3 ohm parallel 26 ni80 , have also Claptoned the same coil with 40 ni80

Ol16 - dual coil 0.35 - 0.4 ohm 26 ni80

I use LG HG2's for these , towards the last ml i can definitely notice a drop in power but not enough to impact the flavour, i have been enjoying simple/parallel builds more and more

Edit: i should have specified this is "work vaping" with 5 - 6mg juice, i can step out for 4/5 minutes and ill be 100% satisfied. For "leasure vaping" i can see a noisy build with 3mg needing more than one cell per bottle, sorry if my original post was misleading

Last edited:
Back