Dual Coil Unit

Jan Bike

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Good morning. Advise please. I have the EVOD that operate on the single coil. Will the dual coil work on this device?
Thank you.
Jannie

computer-says-no.jpg

Couldn't resist.:rofl:

Yeah. It depends which dual coil cleoromiser your wanting to use with it.

computer-says-no.jpg

Couldn't resist.:rofl:

Yeah. It depends which dual coil cleoromiser your wanting to use with it.
Tanks Zodd as I said the cleoromiser that I have is the original that came with the kit. The single coil model!

It should work, but probably not very satisfactory. Dual coils like to have more power to drive it.

It should work, but probably not very satisfactory. Dual coils like to have more power to drive it.
Thanks Andre that said I do have the Vision spinner 2 battery. The EVOD clearomiser fit on it. Could that be the solution?

Thanks Andre that said I do have the Vision spinner 2 battery. The EVOD clearomiser fit on it. Could that be the solution?
So, if I understand you correctly, you want to use the dual coiled EVOD clearomizer on the Vision Spinner 2? If so, should be perfectly fine....a great combination.

So, if I understand you correctly, you want to use the dual coiled EVOD clearomizer on the Vision Spinner 2? If so, should be perfectly fine....a great combination.
That is correct yes. I am going to try it out thank you Andre.

I think there was some confusion here. The Dual coil unit (atomizer) like the one that fits the Mini ProTank 3 will not fit the single coil EVOD1 tank/clearomizer. The single coil from the EVOD1 will however fit a Dual Coil clearomizer like the mPT3 if an extra silicon grommet/seal is added on the base of the chimney section. All of these clearomizers are EGO threaded and will fit on any battery/mod with an EGO thread.

I think there was some confusion here. The Dual coil unit (atomizer) like the one that fits the Mini ProTank 3 will not fit the single coil EVOD1 tank/clearomizer. The single coil from the EVOD1 will however fit a Dual Coil clearomizer like the mPT3 if an extra silicon grommet/seal is added on the base of the chimney section. All of these clearomizers are EGO threaded and will fit on any battery/mod with an EGO thread
Thank you for the info BumbleBee

I think there was some confusion here. The Dual coil unit (atomizer) like the one that fits the Mini ProTank 3 will not fit the single coil EVOD1 tank/clearomizer. The single coil from the EVOD1 will however fit a Dual Coil clearomizer like the mPT3 if an extra silicon grommet/seal is added on the base of the chimney section. All of these clearomizers are EGO threaded and will fit on any battery/mod with an EGO thread.
Thanks for clearing that up....I got lost.
@Jan Bike, as far as I know the EVOD clearomizer is also available as a dual coil unit...yes, here it is - called the EVOD 2 (only R70): http://www.vapeclub.co.za/collectio...the-vapour/products/evod-2-dual-coil-atomiser

Back