Durable mod indeed

delon

Flavour Fundi
LV

Awards
My Naboo fell about 5 feet on to a tiled floor and it still works perfectly...
Very impressed, even my tank survived!
9ab824d5bdb2c5bfc4fcf1d6d21666fa.jpg

Sent from my POT-LX1AF using Tapatalk

I know the feeling!
Great outcome

My Naboo fell about 5 feet on to a tiled floor and it still works perfectly...
Very impressed, even my tank survived!
9ab824d5bdb2c5bfc4fcf1d6d21666fa.jpg

215210-3d3fddf431ebb3846a685753d99e2b7a.jpg
Form about 5 meters up a few times. I've actually stopped counting, but I lost a few driptips and about 6 glasses. The Zeus is also tough as nails.
My screen broke about two years ago after someone threw my jacket on a trailer,IMG-20201227-WA0007.jpeg but I memorized the menu and sometimes it takes a few times to navigate, but mostly I gets it after a few tries.

Last edited:
Tough little bugger...

And no one would say it fell from that high so many times. The battery door is slightly distorted. I tapped it with a hammer on the cornerIMG_20201227_223052.jpg , but not to hard I was scared I'd break it:sweating: . And left it and no movement in the door.

Understed mod actually, I think it's PC, not sure..

MMM... looks like you must get a lanyard around the neck to tie it on ;)
Tried that, it's only usefull when your vertical. But you have me a spark to create a holster.
Coming to think of it your Ladin might be just as robust. The screen looks small enough to survive a hit.

I'm not even going to try and compete with you guys ... I've bumped my mod over on my desk a couple of times and had more damage ;(
IMG_20210107_183029.jpg

Tried that, it's only usefull when your vertical. But you have me a spark to create a holster.
Coming to think of it your Ladin might be just as robust. The screen looks small enough to survive a hit.
Think the Ranker is more robust , one of my 1 st mods and still going strong - if there is a survivor - thats the one ,
My JKM is notorious for popping glasses straight / bubble does'nt matter - got 3 spares in the drawer ,just incase .;)

Back