Dvarw Chamber Missing

Mujahid Padayachy

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

Just a little of help regarding my Dvarw clone. I think my son was playing around with my gear and now I am missing my chamber which pops over the coil and therefore I cannot use it. Is there a place where I can buy a replacement or when I could possibly get one made or should I cut my losses and turf it?

Thanks again.

Thanks I got one of these in the hopes of it helping me but my deck tends to flood without that chamber. I watched some Youtube videos on it and it seems that I need that chamber for the top fill kit to work... Thanks for the feedback though.

Ayyyyyy u lost your 'never forget' and now for life u will be pulling a @Genosmate... Lemme see if i can try source one

Thanks I got one of these in the hopes of it helping me but my deck tends to flood without that chamber. I watched some Youtube videos on it and it seems that I need that chamber for the top fill kit to work... Thanks for the feedback though.
I'd suggest contacting them anyway. They have a lot of spares in the shop and they may even have a broken one they can take that part out of and sell to you.

They are always very helpful so give it a shot.

@Jengz I have no clue what that means but it doesn't sound good hahaha!!!! @Mr. B thanks for this, I have already contacted them, I really hope they can help me out.

I looked at buying a base from Fasttech but they only showed pics of the base, no chimney or never forget, so I did not order. I am not sure if it would have come with the chimney and cap or not.

Man I am feeling for you, as you said you need that chamber for both normal use and top fill. I have no idea where to source other than Sato vapes and buy a new clone.

Oh well it looks like I’m just going to have to turf it or unless somebody wants it to try give it a go to get it working. Will give it away with Steamtuners Top fill style kit.

Yeah I’ve got the metal disc that goes on top of the chimney with the wicking holes, I just don’t have that chimney with the wicking holes that picture is before I lost it

Back