Dvarw DL Group Buy #3

How does this compare to the Skyline?

The Skyline is still the worlds best for flavour but only by a small margin... but the ease of refill, the juice capacity makes it a real winner! I must say filling the Skyline is a real pain in the arse and you have to do it so often... the Skydrop I think is stupid because of the juice capacity and for those issues alone the Dvarw wins in overall rating.

I have not used another tank since I got my first Dvarw... it's practical and I can now go out and about with an RTA because of the 6ml of juice and should I need to refill it's a real piece of cake and quick!

The Skyline is still the worlds best for flavour but only by a small margin... but the ease of refill, the juice capacity makes it a real winner! I must say filling the Skyline is a real pain in the arse and you have to do it so often... the Skydrop I think is stupid because of the juice capacity and for those issues alone the Dvarw wins in overall rating.
Totally agree. Total winner.

I have to close the Group Buy now because we have cleaned them out of stock! New stock will only be available in a few weeks time!

He only has 7 Dvarw DL's left (and I have secured them) and we have 8 needed... I will make a plan...

Here is the summary order... please check your order.
Capture.JPG

Goods paid for... here is the status right now... once I know the Duty and Vat stuff and do the final calculation payment can be made. But don't pay yet.

DvarwGB3.JPG

The third and final Dvarw Group Buy has been picked up by DHL in Hungary and is on its way!
Happy.jpg

Costs are now finalised... please check the amount you owe and make payment. If you need my banking details please PM me. Please also PM your REAL NAME, ADDRESS, POSTAL CODE and CELL NUMBER! Many thanks!
DvarwGB3.JPG

Pmt made, I suppose you still have my details Oom?

PM sent. Thanks again for this group buy @Rob Fisher , can't wait to finally get my hands on this! With all the hype and good reviews I'm almost expecting shafts of light to erupt from the packaging as I open it.

Payment made

Thanks Uncle Rob for doing this group buy. We really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Uncle Rob.

Got my tank built and wicked it up and its amaaaaaazzzziing.

What is the recommended build for it? I currently have a Nicrothal clapton on 3mm ID coming in at 0.72 ohm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Uncle Rob.

Got my tank built and wicked it up and its amaaaaaazzzziing.

What is the recommended build for it? I currently have a Nicrothal clapton on 3mm ID coming in at 0.72 ohm

In one Dvarw I have a Stainless steel fused Clapton that come in at 0.4Ω and in my other a Ni80 Fused Clapton at 0.6Ω and both I fire at 28 watts and it's my happy place. Both are 2.5mm diameter.

Lots more info here... https://www.ecigssa.co.za/dvarw-rta-dl-from-khw-mods-in-hungary.t47259/
Dvarw 002.JPG

Back