Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

Looking good guys! Waiting patiently in Munich for my Dvarw to arrive from SA :nomouth:

You are more than welcome and glad you are enjoying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah also received Vape Mail today. Thanks Zeki. Can not wait to get home to try it out.
9ccc87b8feadef24e674a64a948a6c0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never did like the tube options for the Dvarw, my personal preference is glass on tanks and bubble would do as well. Anyways need less to say i eventually bought one of these guys and i was not impressed at first. This is my timeline with the Dvarw DL:
  1. Monday, I tried to put on a build while watching the evening news and i needed to be at the airport at 7:30pm sharp. This was a total waste, after cleaning the tank and trying to set a build I had about 5 minutes to wick and leave the house. Somehow i managed all of this and snuck in a bite so not to arouse suspicion to the mrs of my new purchase. Off i went with the filled Dvarw and wicked and a bottle of juice.upload_2018-7-26_13-28-10.png
  2. Tuesday, Since my Monday was such a rush i got to try different juices on the Dvarw but none satisfied my taste and i still had this harsh throat hit like there was a short in the build. I used a SS flapton and wrapped one post with it and the other i tried to clamp proper. When i got home on Tuesday evening, i discovered my short and realized how small the chamber is and how close the post are to the chamber. The build has to be flush to be on the safe side when clamping down your coil. So a new build was set and this time i used SS flatwire six wrap at 2.5mm inner diameter. Just a note this would be a dream to build on if the post weren't aligned. Wicked and my vape seems Ok-ish, nothing to rave about. I then watched a few reviews, AGAIN :) and i eventually got to a place of satisfactory around midnight. Oh this time I got my red pill out which a 1/4 left in the bottle. I filled the Dvarw and vaping it at 40w its better than my shortbread which i love as my ADV.upload_2018-7-26_13-29-3.png
  3. Wednesday, So i see a review with Jai Haze and his using a glass tank. I get home and pull out my other tanks and i find that the Zeus's glass fits, but not 100% flush but proper doable. Something changed in the way i could taste my juice, the flavor was back and the Dvarw looked reborn. I will not be using the original tank ever, but will seek glass tubes at all cost. upload_2018-7-26_13-26-34.png
This has been an experience but it has only been three days with this device and i'm sure more good will come out of it than bad. Would i tell my brother to buy? That's a no for now. My money was well spent, I feel all the positive about this tank, i just have to learn to use it properly i guess.
Things that can be changed out of the box:
  • The posts would do better if they were angled to accommodate builds that are bigger and building would be a dream.
  • The polycarbonate tube is a waste of time, it looks awful , murky, and it cracks with certain juices, maybe others like it, but to be practical, I would use glass and supply an extra.
It is a good tank though, the airflow and the fact that it does not leak is a winner.

It has been a long journey to get to this point. I feel a few "thank you's" are in order

Thank you @Rob Fisher for recommending the Dvarw DL as a world class RTA, in combination with the Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C
Thank you @Ash for selling your Lost Vape Mirage. The device is in pristine condition and really really impressed me
Thanks @Zeki Hilmi for supplying the Dvarw, even when we had a logistical hiccup, the Dvarw sit firmly in my hand
Thanks to everyone sharing their wicking experiences here...

I had to try getting the coil in twice before I was happy. I think my wicking still needs some practice. I tried the famous Red Pill, but I am just getting an overpowering ice taste... Running an Nano Alien from Coil Company @ 0.55Ohms on 28W. I am currently running on the largest airflow plate, 4.5mm(?)

First attempt at getting the coil seated
unnamed(1).jpg unnamed(2).jpg

Second attempt; much tighter #tweezersforthewin #sorryfordablur
unnamed(5).jpg unnamed(6).jpg

Coil & Wick
unnamed.jpg

1. Wednesday, So i see a review with Jai Haze and his using a glass tank. I get home and pull out my other tanks and i find that the Zeus's glass fits, but not 100% flush but proper doable. Something changed in the way i could taste my juice, the flavor was back and the Dvarw looked reborn. I will not be using the original tank ever, but will seek glass tubes at all cost.
Would this be either Zeus Single or Dual Tank ? I think the Bubble tank Jai what's his faced used was one off a Captain Tank .....

Would this be either Zeus Single or Dual Tank ? I think the Bubble tank Jai what's his faced used was one off a Captain Tank .....
Single Coil Zeus. Yep you quite right it was the captain tank,Jai what's his faced only gave me an idea since i could not find vape heaven with my new purchase. I'm on the the hunt for the captain tank or just the bubble glass alone would do, I'll have to place an order for the steam tuners kit if that's all glass. But i do like the bubble glass more, undecided for now.

Single Coil Zeus. Yep you quite right it was the captain tank,Jai what's his faced only gave me an idea since i could not find vape heaven with my new purchase. I'm on the the hunt for the captain tank or just the bubble glass alone would do, I'll have to place an order for the steam tuners kit if that's all glass. But i do like the bubble glass more, undecided for now.

Cool keep me posted on the bubble tank would also be interested .....

It has been a long journey to get to this point. I feel a few "thank you's" are in order

Thank you @Rob Fisher for recommending the Dvarw DL as a world class RTA, in combination with the Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C
Thank you @Ash for selling your Lost Vape Mirage. The device is in pristine condition and really really impressed me
Thanks @Zeki Hilmi for supplying the Dvarw, even when we had a logistical hiccup, the Dvarw sit firmly in my hand
Thanks to everyone sharing their wicking experiences here...

I had to try getting the coil in twice before I was happy. I think my wicking still needs some practice. I tried the famous Red Pill, but I am just getting an overpowering ice taste... Running an Nano Alien from Coil Company @ 0.55Ohms on 28W. I am currently running on the largest airflow plate, 4.5mm(?)

First attempt at getting the coil seated
View attachment 139972 View attachment 139973

Second attempt; much tighter #tweezersforthewin #sorryfordablur
View attachment 139974 View attachment 139975

Coil & Wick
View attachment 139976
You are more than welcome and may you have hours of fun my friend.

@Zack the Steam Tuners tanks aren't glass. It's Food grade plexi.
Hand 002.JPG

I'm no expert on the Dvarw, but I would recommend removing a few wraps from the coil and getting the legs directly onto the posts.
What I can say is that the flavour from this RTA is intense - I find Red Pill is definitely icier and crisper/tarter than in my other tanks. Absolutely loving it though!

I'm no expert on the Dvarw, but I would recommend removing a few wraps from the coil and getting the legs directly onto the posts.
What I can say is that the flavour from this RTA is intense - I find Red Pill is definitely icier and crisper/tarter than in my other tanks. Absolutely loving it though!

100% agree! Those legs are way too long!

Back