Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

Honestly, just use the normal tank that comes with Dvarw for your menthols. I am a menthol/Ice only user and all my juices are exceptional in dvarw. You will find it is a lot better than the rda's
I probably will do that, use the tank that comes with the dvarvw for menthol but use steam tuners for my fruit based juices.

I probably will do that, use the tank that comes with the dvarvw for menthol but use steam tuners for my fruit based juices.

@Yas786 , by the way, I find the Dvarw DL is excellent for my fruity menthols.
Am using the stock tank and parts, I dont have the uplifts.

I know I gonna get shot for this by Rob.
Just get the Zeus single coil RTA glass and have the best of both worlds
87e076f57b079da733d76f3ceeab0bf8.jpg

We all think real glass vs plastic gives a better flavour! Hi Ho @Silver! The good thing is that REAL glass tanks will be available soon and they will fit 100% perfectly!

@Rob Fisher , the stock Dvarw has a plastic tank then. Right?
But its working fine on my menthols though...
Is it just the Steamtuners ones that have a problem?

@Rob Fisher , the stock Dvarw has a plastic tank then. Right?
But its working fine on my menthols though...
Is it just the Steamtuners ones that have a problem?

Urm (whisper in Silvers ear...... try the glass on there versus the plastic and then tell me how the flavor is)

I know I am getting contentious but this being a HE RTA one would at the least have expected a glass tank

Urm (whisper in Silvers ear...... try the glass on there versus the plastic and then tell me how the flavor is)

I know I am getting contentious but this being a HE RTA one would at the least have expected a glass tank

@Blends Of Distinction - don't mock the plastic tanks!
My Evod is plastic and the flavour I get on my VM Berry Blaze + menthol juice is tops!!!

By the way, I am vaping Ice Pop Greek Fruit in the plastic Dvarw right now. Flavour is stellar!

But now you have me wondering....
Lol

Right now the Zeus single coil RTA glass does fit properly as in length and inner diameter.
Yip there is a fraction of a over hang on the outside edge where the glass is slightly (ever slightly) wider but you get the benefit of glass.

From a price point I am assuming it will also be a fraction of the cost of the Dvarw glass when it becomes available.

And, lastly it can be easily sourced as the Zeus is sold by almost every Retailer

211fbb4173d92e5f371cdefe664ab716.png

Over hang not that bad

@Blends Of Distinction - don't mock the plastic tanks!
My Evod is plastic and the flavour I get on my VM Berry Blaze + menthol juice is tops!!!

By the way, I am vaping Ice Pop Greek Fruit in the plastic Dvarw right now. Flavour is stellar!

But now you have me wondering....
Lol

Urmmmmm wait till you try it with the glass .... now I’m stirring I know ... anybody seen Rob ... whilst the cats away the mice.... naaa never mind I

Update time.

Yayyyy managed to finally nab the Dvarvw DL tank with a steam tuners uplift kit as well.
Quite pricey, cost me £117 with shipping.

Fingers crossed I will have it by early next week I hope

Looking forward to playing around with it and joining in with the hype of this tank.

Update time.

Yayyyy managed to finally nab the Dvarvw DL tank with a steam tuners uplift kit as well.
Quite pricey, cost me £117 with shipping.

Fingers crossed I will have it by early next week I hope

Looking forward to playing around with it and joining in with the hype of this tank.

Congrats @Yas786
Looking forward to hearing about how you find it when youve had a chance to get acquainted

So I was woken up at 8am today by my parcel delivery guy, who had a little package for me.

I was half asleep as it was but signed for the package, not realising what it could be lol. I get a lot of stuff delivered to me thanks to the wife using my amazon account.

Anyhow opened up the package and lo and behold my Dvarvw DL Rta has finally arrived with the steam tuners uplift tank as well.

I think I screamed a little haha but I had a quick look at it then went back to bed. Woke up about an hr ago, took it apart and gave the Dvarvw a nice little warm bath to clear any machine oil left on the tank.

Anyhow haven’t had a chance to coil and wick it, probably do that after I finish work today. Only problem is my wire is quite chunky so not sure if the screws will be able to grab hold of the ends. But we shall see.

Here it is in all its beautiful glory, I know there are plenty of pics in this thread but thought I’d post up a pic too :p
DFADFCFB-2949-453C-88C2-CEF5A44E3F53.jpeg

So decided I’m too excited to not try and coil/wick the tank.

But have hit a brick wall sadly, all my wires I have are far too chunky to go into the RTA. The little grub screws just won’t grab onto the wires and if they do, a little wiggle and out they pop :(.

Arghh guess I’ll have to try and track down some thinner gauge wire for this tank. Which means it will be a few days before I get hold of any.

At the moment I’m using a roll of geekvape as fused Clapton wire. It’s 26ga*2 + 30ga wire, which makes it far too thick for the screws to grab hold of it. Unless I’m doing something wrong but I’ve tried wrapping the wire around the post but nope won’t hold onto it.

Any particular gauge of wire I should be looking at guys?? Prefer fused Clapton wire, I have a roll of flapton wire and that definitely won’t work lol.

Ok so found a pre made flapton coil in my box of pre made coils. Managed to get that into the rta and secured nice and snug.

Using @Rob Fisher Exocet method of wicking. Juiced up the coil and cotton, gave it a test fire, looks all good so far.

Filled the tank with some raspberry soufflé juice from a UK company called drip hacks. Put it on one of my mods, reads .20ohm so turned wattage down to 40watts and had a vape....

Wow what flavour and clouds this rta chucks out lol. I have the same juice in the Wotofo smm rta and the flavour is good but the dvarvw is bringing out notes that I haven’t tasted before, even with the same juice on my various rdas.

I’m just gobsmacked at just how good this rta is. Airflow is nice and smooth and no annoying whistles etc. Not sure which airflow ring I have but it’s the one that came pre installed in the rta.

But yes I can definitely see this rta becoming my favourite one out of all my rtas I have.

Anyone have any recommendations on some good quality wire that will be easy to coil on this rta??

Fused clapton, staggered etc etc even alien coils but I’ll probably get them from a guy up in Scotland who does some excellent alien coils for a pretty decent price.
But just need to know which gauge of wire I should be getting.

Any help mucho appreciated guys.

I’ve already vaped 3 tanks of raspberry soufflé on this rta, it’s just so tasty.

Congrats on the Dvarw @Yas786 !!
Glad you got it going and that you are liking it

I have also used that VandyVape superfine MTL wire with good results.
2.5mm ID - about 6 wraps or so - comes out at about 0.7 ohms or thereabouts.

It's this one if you want to have a look at the specs:
https://www.vapeking.co.za/vandy-vape-superfine-mtl-fused-clapton-ni80-wire-30g238g-3m.html
@Yas786 my go to coils are Ni80 2.5mm Nano Aliens 3x29/38 6 wrap 0.4Ω

@Yas786 and I use 2x26 SS316L/36 Ni80 fused Claptons 3mm 0.25Ω

Thanks guys so all those mentioned above shouldn’t be too hard to coil. What I mean the grub screws won’t have any issues holding onto them??

As I said in one of my above posts I tried a fused clapton coil and it just wouldn’t get trapped in the screws.

Similar to what bulldog uses but mine being a 26*2/30 gauge wire. Which the screws wouldn’t hold onto.

What I mean the grub screws won’t have any issues holding onto them??

As I said in one of my above posts I tried a fused clapton coil and it just wouldn’t get trapped in the screws.

I have done it so many time I don't have an issue changing coils with my Nano Aliens!

Back