Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

Well, the Dvarw broke the internet today! It was the first restocking of Dvarw's of 2019 and the web site collapsed under the pressure! F5 wars the likes that we haven't seen for a while! The world has woken up to the Dvarw! Bazinga!
DvarwClean3.jpg

Well, the Dvarw broke the internet today! It was the first restocking of Dvarw's of 2019 and the web site collapsed under the pressure! F5 wars the likes that we haven't seen for a while! The world has woken up to the Dvarw! Bazinga!
View attachment 155606

Wow @Rob Fisher !
Thanks for the Dvarw buy you did a while back - am very happy with my Dvarw and it shines for me on the fruity menthols big time

It's cracking good with a good tobacco in it as well.
Using one of mine for tobacco only.

Its funny you should say that @M.Adhir

I tried Taviro in the Hadaly and the Dvarw and much prefer it in the Hadaly. Taviro is not a hardcore tobacco though but its a great juice

Then i tried Wiener Vape's Panama - and its a lot better for me in the Dvarw. This is a fruity menthol. Not sure why but for me the Dvarw has always done very well on the fruity menthols.

Its funny you should say that @M.Adhir

I tried Taviro in the Hadaly and the Dvarw and much prefer it in the Hadaly. Taviro is not a hardcore tobacco though but its a great juice

Then i tried Wiener Vape's Panama - and its a lot better for me in the Dvarw. This is a fruity menthol. Not sure why but for me the Dvarw has always done very well on the fruity menthols.

Yeah it does shine on fruity menthols, but try a rich tobacco (I've used a honey roast, good boy oak aged, vgod cubano in the dvarw and all are amazing )

Special Edition Dvarw DL's. Media Blasted, 24-carat Gold Plated and hand engraved! Why? Because Dvarw's Rock! :h:
DeskDvarw4.jpg

Stunning group of RTAs @Rob Fisher !

The mods are awesome too!

Have to say the Dvarvw dl is probably THE best tank I’ve ever used, been using this tank for the past few mths solid. Sure it’s a bit fiddly getting coils in especially big ones as that’s what I’m normally used to. But got a few smaller handmade ni80 aliens from a guy I know in the UK and now it’s a doddle. But even then I can still get a 3mm id coil in it.

But honestly I only use this tank, I’ve pretty much retired my rdas and squonk rdas now.

Just can’t get over how damn good this tank is. It really shines with menthols and even my fruity/dessert juices.

If it wasn’t for @Rob Fisher i would have never discovered the awesomeness and joys of this tank.

KHW have really and utterly knocked this out of the cricket ground and into the stratosphere lol.

Have to say the Dvarvw dl is probably THE best tank I’ve ever used, been using this tank for the past few mths solid. Sure it’s a bit fiddly getting coils in especially big ones as that’s what I’m normally used to. But got a few smaller handmade ni80 aliens from a guy I know in the UK and now it’s a doddle. But even then I can still get a 3mm id coil in it.

But honestly I only use this tank, I’ve pretty much retired my rdas and squonk rdas now.

Just can’t get over how damn good this tank is. It really shines with menthols and even my fruity/dessert juices.

If it wasn’t for @Rob Fisher i would have never discovered the awesomeness and joys of this tank.

KHW have really and utterly knocked this out of the cricket ground and into the stratosphere lol.

Thanks @Yas786! Yes there is no question that the Dvarw DL is one fantastic tank... there are very few devices I have more than one of... the only items I have multiple of are the Solar Storm, REO, Dani Mini, Skyline and Billet Box and all these are top class! And of everything in my arsenal, the Dvarw DL takes first place!

I still remember the first time I tried a Dvarw DL... a chap from the Phillipenes I had been chatting to about RTA's mentioned the Dvarw DL and I ordered one from KHW Mods in Hungary... it came by post so it took a couple of months and I had almost forgotten about it... when it arrived I wasn't that impressed... bottom fill and old style posts... but I built it anyway...

WOW just wow... I thought I was imagining it and mentioned it to a few mates who thought they may like one so I did a group buy for 6 of them... when they tried it they also said WOW! So I did another group buy for a few more people who wanted to try it... by the time I had had enough of the admin and hassles of Group Buys I had imported over a hundred thousand rands worth of Dvarw's!

Right now I have 8 Davrw DL's, 1 Dvarw MTL and 1 Dvarw 16 and the Dvarw DL is pretty much the only atty I use anymore and boy oh boy have I tried a few RTA's, RDA's and RDTA's in my time!

The Dvarw is a game changer of note! It has to be said they are a Chicken Dinner!
DvarwTeam 003.JPG

Glad its working well for you @Yas786 and thanks for letting us know

I agree - if it wasnt for @Rob Fisher , there is no way I would have gotten a Dvarw, probably would never even have heard of it. But it is a great tank indeed and is giving me lots of vaping pleasure too. I still use other tanks though for various applications but the Dvarw has a solid place in my rotation

Some advice please...

I will actively start looking for a authentic second hand Dvarw DL in February (nonprize for guessing why!). Are there any easy visual ways to identify authentic from clone. Don’t want to be ripped off.

Tried one of these from a friend of mine and it was sheer bliss.

I have never come across a Mtl atty quite as fine as this.

Yeah it does shine on fruity menthols, but try a rich tobacco (I've used a honey roast, good boy oak aged, vgod cubano in the dvarw and all are amazing )
You had me try Matador (tobacco) in the Dvarw MTL. You are right! @Silver.

You had me try Matador (tobacco) in the Dvarw MTL. You are right! @Silver.
wait who's right, me or Silver. lol.
hope you enjoyed it- i actually ended up buying one of my dvarw's back yesterday from the bloke i sold it to.
so i have another tobacco flavour monster in the making :)

Back