Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

Click on the user name and Start a conversation or just Start a conversation below the user name.

Glass tanks available - quoted from KHW facebook page -
"DL tank sections with glass tank. You need the new tank section if you want your DL glassed, not just the tube. Same height and width as stock tanks. Glass is wider, so capacity is just a little less."
52365690_10219117103340691_7911416423082098688_o.jpg

Dvarw DL's ready to face the week! And some excitement because my GLASS tanks leave Hungary on Tuesday!
DvarwPitStop 002.JPG

How many Dwarfs does it take to vape Red Pill?

Eight

One for Monday...
One for Tuesday...
One for Wednesday...
One for Thursday...
One for Friday...
One for Saturday...
One for Sunday...

And the eighth one is a backup in case one of them has an issue...
:D

Vaporesso Armor Pro is a seriously under rated Mod. Temp Control on this mod is super accurate, with Insta Fire 0.002ms and support for a single 21700/20700/18650 battery you simple can’t go wrong with this mod with a single coil RTA.

Vaporesso Armor Pro is a seriously under rated Mod. Temp Control on this mod is super accurate, with Insta Fire 0.002ms and support for a single 21700/20700/18650 battery you simple can’t go wrong with this mod with a single coil RTA.

Agreed... it's a fine mod! I have a feeling the wattage mode may fire a little higher than it shows... I fire my mods at 28 watts for my 0.4Ω but with the Armor Pro I have to reduce the power to 26 watts.

Agreed... it's a fine mod! I have a feeling the wattage mode may fire a little higher than it shows... I fire my mods at 28 watts for my 0.4Ω but with the Armor Pro I have to reduce the power to 26 watts.

@Rob Fisher There is a update that fixed the problem of a higher ramp up wattage when using the Wattage-Normal function. The Wattage-Soft and Wattage-High setting are not effected so it’s worth running the update for this mod as that is all the update fixes.

Another question @Rob Fisher
The platting that you had done in Germany, is that platting done for Stainless Steel using the Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) method?

I’m assuming they did PVD as it is the only plating process I could find that offers various colours including White, Black & Grey.

And then lastly did the plating completely cover the Dvarw logo on the deck and all the serial number info on the base of the deck?

Or does it still show through faintly as the logos are all laser etched.

@Rob Fisher There is a update that fixed the problem of a higher ramp up wattage when using the Wattage-Normal function. The Wattage-Soft and Wattage-High setting are not effected so it’s worth running the update for this mod as that is all the update fixes.

Thanks will do the update! Appreciate it!

Another question @Rob Fisher
The platting that you had done in Germany, is that platting done for Stainless Steel using the Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) method?

I’m assuming they did PVD as it is the only plating process I could find that offers various colours including White, Black & Grey.

And then lastly did the plating completely cover the Dvarw logo on the deck and all the serial number info on the base of the deck?

Or does it still show through faintly as the logos are all laser etched.

I'm not really sure... the gold is gold plating and the white, grey and black are all cerakoted! The gold plated show the logo and serial no problem but the cerakote hides them.

Back