Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Another cotton is hitting the market so it's time to try it out. Still not available in any vendors in SA or the rest of the planet yet and they are still selling it from their Facebook site. I was lucky enough to be able to purchase one of @antonherbst packets for the test!
Dynamic 002.JPG

Good looking packaging (although I far prefer tins but even TFC now comes in the packet) and initial feeling after feeling and having a look at it is it's very similar to TFC. Fluffy white and soft in lengths that I cut to three and then it appears that for a 2.5 coil you can split it into 4. So one length will wick 12 Dvarw's. It's also easy to use like TFC. Also like TFC the slight cotton taste disappears in one or two toots.

Initial feelings are that it's very similar to TFC and is a great wicking material. The flavour is great.

The real test will be over the next few hours to see how the flavour is after a while...
Dynamic 005.JPG

Thanks for sharing the insights Rob!

Did a rewick earlier today and this after 10days of use is the best cotton i have ever used.
BCFE5327-6F33-4C0E-AA40-DD71334EE5D9.jpeg
B04EF04F-3F0F-4812-B252-9E197CDAAAC6.jpeg
543F10F4-7376-4C7C-A1FC-58FCE3FE18E0.jpeg

Interesting, thanks for the feedback

Where does one get this cotton @antonherbst ?

They are currently only selling from their facebook group. And they drop a new list often.

I have spoken with them and they'll be able to help us again on the 1 of October with group buy

They are currently only selling from their facebook group. And they drop a new list often.

I have spoken with them and they'll be able to help us again on the 1 of October with group buy
Anton , please keep me in mind when doing the G/B.

Did a rewick earlier today and this after 10days of use is the best cotton i have ever used.
View attachment 177110
View attachment 177109
View attachment 177111

That’s what sets a good cotton apart from the rest. Sounds like this cotton has the user friendly properties that I want from a wicking material.

A cottons ability to not disintegrate which some juices cause. And when it can continue to deliver peak flavor and in some cases even better flavor once the cotton has had tome to break-in, which takes a few days.

OMG! 7 and 10 days with the same wick! :eek:

24 hours is max for me.

OMG! 7 and 10 days with the same wick! :eek:

24 hours is max for me.

So for the period you have used it what is your verdict?

Or lets see how long you can stretch it before you taste something different? For research purposes;)

So for the period you have used it what is your verdict?

Or lets see how long you can stretch it before you taste something different? For research purposes;)

@antonherbst it is certainly one of the better cotton's around but I still prefer TFC... when they are both fresh it's very hard to tell the difference but as time goes on with my Red Pill the TFC is more to my liking... I have a ton of juice to test that I picked up at VapeCon and I will try both again with other profiles of juice. I think TFC, DFC, and Mavaton X are all excellent wicking materials and most people would be happy with any of them.

The problem leaving wicks in a Dvarw DL for more than 24 hours or so you get leaking through the airflow hole... the wicks denigrate and while the vape is still good the leaking is a problem.

The problem leaving wicks in a Dvarw DL for more than 24 hours or so you get leaking through the airflow hole... the wicks denigrate and while the vape is still good the leaking is a problem.

Ah okay makes sense why you would rewick everyday. Or once every week due to the multiple dwarv in your collection. But like you say it is amongst the best in the industry.

I got them aswell not happy with it the flavour is to weird
The 2 core parallel works better for me

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

What juice profiles do you vape? And in what type of setup do you vape?

I mainly use rdas and squonkers with single coil mods and single battery use.

What juice profiles do you vape? And in what type of setup do you vape?

I mainly use rdas and squonkers with single coil mods and single battery use.
Mostly fruit flavors and also on rdas(recurve,wasp nano and loop etc)
I coiled my drop dead last night i think 6 wraps and not impressed with the flavor a bit crispy

Mostly fruit flavors and also on rdas(recurve,wasp nano and loop etc)
I coiled my drop dead last night i think 6 wraps and not impressed with the flavor a bit crispy

Interesting that fruits have that effect. Ill see where my recurve is and wick it with a fruits profile and give feedback in the afternoon tomorrow with my findings.

Interesting that fruits have that effect. Ill see where my recurve is and wick it with a fruits profile and give feedback in the afternoon tomorrow with my findings.
Thanks i use 2.5mm ID on my recurve sometimes 3mm

@antonherbst what do these packs sell for, I may be in on a GB as well, if there is still space available?

Back