E - BOSS VAPE KIT

SparkySA

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
This kit was purchased from Vape King Krugersdorp

First impression: bag is smaller than on the advert, it's heavy and feels properly stitched together

Tools included:
1 x Long nose pliers (toothed)
1 x angled cutter
1 x plastic & ceramic tweezer
1 x stainless steel tweezer
1 x small Phillips screw driver
1 x small flat screwdriver
1 x steel brush
1 x coiling tool
1 x hex multi tool
1 coil measuring tool
1 x expandable scissors

Let's start with the bag:

It has multiple nifty partitions that has space for batteries, coil wire, cotton bag, seals and screws, charging cables and a little foldable blanket that you can do a pit stop on.

I personally like the bag.

The tools

At first glance the tools look and feel cheap, the long nose pliers should be toothless not to damage the coils when you build them, out of all the tools in the kit only 3 stands out as something that would last me more than 3 months of use

The scissors and the 2 screwdrivers

Final verdict

Would i recommend this, well I am in two minds about this the bag is awesome it's compact, it feels durable but the tools did not impress at all, I would recommend this tool set for a beginner that just started out wicking and it has all the tools to do just that, do I think it is worth the price for the handy little carry bag and for the special price I got it YES... I have bought a smaller kit close to the current price and with the nifty bag that is included in this I am sad this wasn't my first purchase

Hope you liked my first review ever, be brutal be kind, this is only an opinion

3 out of 5 spark plugs

Last edited:
Jy gaan met dun sagte draadjies werk nie jou kar se spark plugs change nie, so geen rede hoekom iets gaan breek
Presies soos jy sê "DUN SAGTE DRAADJIES" die tande op die lang bek tanggetjie beskadig die draadjies veral as jy Clapton wire gebruik

Presies soos jy sê "DUN SAGTE DRAADJIES" die tande op die lang bek tanggetjie beskadig die draadjies veral as jy Clapton wire gebruik
Then I must be a noob vaper or have easy build attys. Never had to use longnose pliers, only the pliers to cut the legs after it is screwed in place

This kit was purchased from Vape King Krugersdorp

First impression: bag is smaller than on the advert, it's heavy and feels properly stitched together

Tools included:
1 x Long nose pliers (toothed)
1 x angled cutter
1 x plastic & ceramic tweezer
1 x stainless steel tweezer
1 x small Phillips screw driver
1 x small flat screwdriver
1 x steel brush
1 x coiling tool
1 x hex multi tool
1 coil measuring tool
1 x expandable scissors

Let's start with the bag:

It has multiple nifty partitions that has space for batteries, coil wire, cotton bag, seals and screws, charging cables and a little foldable blanket that you can do a pit stop on.

I personally like the bag.

The tools

At first glance the tools look and feel cheap, the long nose pliers should be toothless not to damage the coils when you build them, out of all the tools in the kit only 3 stands out as something that would last me more than 3 months of use

The scissors and the 2 screwdrivers

Final verdict

Would i recommend this, well I am in two minds about this the bag is awesome it's compact, it feels durable but the tools did not impress at all, I would recommend this tool set for a beginner that just started out wicking and it has all the tools to do just that, do I think it is worth the price for the handy little carry bag and for the special price I got it YES... I have bought a smaller kit close to the current price and with the nifty bag that is included in this I am sad this wasn't my first purchase

Hope you liked my first review ever, be brutal be kind, this is only an opinion

3 out of 5 spark plugs

Nice first review. decent details and opinions.

as for the tools, they look pretty much the same as the coil master tools. The bag actually seems like an ideal travel bag.

Yip those are spot on the same as the coil master tools. BTW I have snipped some pretty thick gauge wire with those snips. Usually when I hookup a transmitter in the house I use my coil kit to connect to the power supply.

I’m not really understanding your issue with the pliers. I have never used pliers to make coils from wire spools, including premade Clapton wire. Finger tension has worked fine.

If you referring to holding wire ends while making exotic coils using a drill, Daedalus etc, the ends are trimmed anyway.

Then I must be a noob vaper or have easy build attys. Never had to use longnose pliers, only the pliers to cut the legs after it is screwed in place

I have to agree. In the 5 years I've been building/working with coils and wire, I never had to use long nose pliers except for gripping the wire to straighten it, but the little bit you grip will be cut off anyway and discarded.

I think it comes down to how you build your coils and how you finish of.

I personally don't have the time to make my own clapton wire so I buy the premade spools. There are people that prefer to make their own. I have also seen guys that runs the clapton through a drill to "Flatten" the outer winding using long nose pliers. the idea is that if you don't have the round loop then you get less spit back.

The big thing with a review is that you need to look at it as the reviewers opinions and his individual requirement.

I think it comes down to how you build your coils and how you finish of.

I personally don't have the time to make my own clapton wire so I buy the premade spools. There are people that prefer to make their own. I have also seen guys that runs the clapton through a drill to "Flatten" the outer winding using long nose pliers. the idea is that if you don't have the round loop then you get less spit back.

The big thing with a review is that you need to look at it as the reviewers opinions and his individual requirement.
But its a atty building kit, not a make your own fused aliens kit?

And maybe we should mention it cost R313.50. That is not a bad haul for that price. Really decent wick scissors cost more than that whole kit and bag!

Back