E-Hookah

Random-Hero

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I would love to get my hands on one of these.
Me coming from a Hubbly background and not smoking. Think this would be epic if you have friends over.

Haha, and 50 litres of ejuice? Im guessing that thing is gonna be thirsty! Wonder how the water plays with the PG / VG?

Anyways, I think JJ's Emporium used to stock them at some time... maybe post in the who has stock forum?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cool il give that a try. Tried google but didn't find anything.

Keep us updated please

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Haha, and 50 litres of ejuice? Im guessing that thing is gonna be thirsty! Wonder how the water plays with the PG / VG?

Anyways, I think JJ's Emporium used to stock them at some time... maybe post in the who has stock forum?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
We did. And we will soon again. It's a popular item this side.

Awesome. No Rba deck for building coils? Will the std coils be readily available?

Awesome. No Rba deck for building coils? Will the std coils be readily available?

Yup. We had load of coils actually. Customer who bought the last E-hookah took the remaining coils with it. I'm gonna order a few more this week. I was reluctant since they sold slow initially. But they are quite awesome. Drinks juice though. If you're vaping with friends, you'll easily go through a 30ml bottle in one sitting. Maybe even a 100ml. We used the demo unit at. A buddies house and we clocked a whole 50mls of pangalactic. Flavor is great though seeing as it's a 0.25ohm coil. I'd advise keeping a spare set of batteries though. Cos they go quick too.

Thanks for all the info. Still think it's a great device to use at a braai or on holiday. Might get more ppl interested in vaping also...

@wazarmoto how is the airflow on these? I have an e-hookah as well but the airflow on it is just too tight so now I stay away from it. I come from smoking hub as well as stinkies and would still like to enjoy a hub, but after I've started vaping they taste just terrible! I've got a square smoke e-hookah.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I would have ordered this from Gearbest right now. But it comes with batteries. :(

@wazarmoto how is the airflow on these? I have an e-hookah as well but the airflow on it is just too tight so now I stay away from it. I come from smoking hub as well as stinkies and would still like to enjoy a hub, but after I've started vaping they taste just terrible! I've got a square smoke e-hookah.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Airflow is excellent hey. With 2 pipes pulling, it's brilliant. Gets super hot though.

Back