E Liquid Concentrates - Retailer Reviews

Glytch

I Vape Therefore I Am
LV

Awards
I've ordered from E Liquid Concentrates twice now and both experiences have been fantastic.

The first time I emailed them before placing my order to confirm stock availability and got a response immediately. I then enquired about shipping options (as I live in a rural area) and the cost. They responded timeously and said that Speed Services was the best option. They subsequently sent it via speed services and I received it within 48 hours.

The second time (last week) that I placed an order with them I proceeded to the second to final stage of the checkout just to see total costs. A few hours later I received an email asking if all was okay with my order as they had been experience problems with the payment portal that day and wanted to confirm if I had paid. There wasn't a problem at all but it was great that they got in touch to check just in case.

When I did place the order I wrote a note in the comments section asking to send via speed services again. I'm always hesitant to write in that notes field as I didn't think vendors actually read them! I got a missed call from an unknown number which I returned the next day. It was e-liquid concentrates wanting to check my preference for shipping options as they are now using courier guy which would have been preferably but they sent the package via speed services anyway. I was impressed that they were looking out for my best interests rather than just doing whatever I asked.

Lastly I gave them feedback about the glass bottles they were using for their concentrates saying that squeeze bottles would be better and they have changed all their concentrates to plastic squeeze bottles which is great.

Prices are also great and site easy to use.

Nothing but praise for this vendor. Well done guys.

I've ordered from E Liquid Concentrates twice now and both experiences have been fantastic.

The first time I emailed them before placing my order to confirm stock availability and got a response immediately. I then enquired about shipping options (as I live in a rural area) and the cost. They responded timeously and said that Speed Services was the best option. They subsequently sent it via speed services and I received it within 48 hours.

The second time (last week) that I placed an order with them I proceeded to the second to final stage of the checkout just to see total costs. A few hours later I received an email asking if all was okay with my order as they had been experience problems with the payment portal that day and wanted to confirm if I had paid. There wasn't a problem at all but it was great that they got in touch to check just in case.

When I did place the order I wrote a note in the comments section asking to send via speed services again. I'm always hesitant to write in that notes field as I didn't think vendors actually read them! I got a missed call from an unknown number which I returned the next day. It was e-liquid concentrates wanting to check my preference for shipping options as they are now using courier guy which would have been preferably but they sent the package via speed services anyway. I was impressed that they were looking out for my best interests rather than just doing whatever I asked.

Lastly I gave them feedback about the glass bottles they were using for their concentrates saying that squeeze bottles would be better and they have changed all their concentrates to plastic squeeze bottles which is great.

Thanks for your compliments @Glytch . Always a pleasure to serve you.

With your permission, @Momo121 may I move this to the Retailer Reviews section?

I was really pleasantly surprised by Imraan at E-liquid-concentrates recently. I have used them in the past and always received great service, but with my latest order there was a little hickup, due to the courier company taking longer than usual and at no fault to ELC themselves.

I merely enquired for them to follow up with the courier company as to why it was delayed, their response:

They immediately sent out another package overnight with TCG. Later that same afternoon my original order finally arrived and I notified them that they need not send the replacement order. Lo and behold this morning I got another package from them! I notified them again that I now have 2 orders and offered to return the one or pay for it via EFT as I know small businesses have tight margins, but Imraan replied that there is no need and both orders are for me to keep! On top of that they offered me a R100 voucher on my next order! :eek: That's just silly!

Anyhow, with service like that, even when small mishaps occur, they will for sure get my support again. Give these guys a go, they have a fantastic rage of flavours at good prices and obviously care about their customers.

Thank you @Momo121!

I was really pleasantly surprised by Imraan at E-liquid-concentrates recently. I have used them in the past and always received great service, but with my latest order there was a little hickup, due to the courier company taking longer than usual and at no fault to ELC themselves.

I merely enquired for them to follow up with the courier company as to why it was delayed, their response:

They immediately sent out another package overnight with TCG. Later that same afternoon my original order finally arrived and I notified them that they need not send the replacement order. Lo and behold this morning I got another package from them! I notified them again that I now have 2 orders and offered to return the one or pay for it via EFT as I know small businesses have tight margins, but Imraan replied that there is no need and both orders are for me to keep! On top of that they offered me a R100 voucher on my next order! :eek: That's just silly!

Anyhow, with service like that, even when small mishaps occur, they will for sure get my support again. Give these guys a go, they have a fantastic rage of flavours at good prices and obviously care about their customers.

Thank you @Momo121!
Thats crazy good service,some people really go out of there way!

Back