Early morning Vape

Hey @Marzuq, I am quiet keen on cinnamon flavoured juices, can you recommend some? :p
The best I have tried is he'll frozen over. It tastes like fireballs. Also give craft Vapour yellow submarine a go. It's a banana cinnamon flavour. Also quite good but does require a few weeks steeping time. If you are in the Cape town area you are most welcome to come sample mine before u commit to a purchase

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Would love to but am in JHB :'( I have read up on Hell frozen over, is it as good as they say it is? :p

I have a sample of Yellow sub, will give it a try this weekend, woohoo...hehehe

Hell frozen over is what got me started on vaping. It's great. It's the exact vape replica of fireballs. I have wiggled my way in on a bulk purchase. When it happens I'll go halves with you. That's if it happens. Holding thumbs.

Hey Marzuq, I am really grateful that you would do that but I cannot take your fav vape. :p If you would be willing to part with a little (1 bottle) I would buy it and pay for delivery so I can try it out.

Hey Marzuq, I am really grateful that you would do that but I cannot take your fav vape. :p If you would be willing to part with a little (1 bottle) I would buy it and pay for delivery so I can try it out.
No stress Bro. Nothing set in stone as yet. I'm still waiting for them to confirm when they going to order. So I will just add the quantity you want to mine. I'll prob take 100ml bottle. But bare in mind that there is no way you can vape this juice everyday. I add it to my weekend list. Sunday buzz or so. 3ml in the reo and then go vm4 for the rest of the day. It's awesome to vape but too it's quite sweet too so imagine walking around with a fireball in your mouth all day. Also it's red hots they use and not the same cinnamon as in other cinnamon style juices. I reckon 100ml to last me like 10 months or so. So even if I parted with half I'd still be set for a long while Lol

Ahhh, cool beans, we'll then see what we can do :) Thank you so much, will be really cool to try it :p

Back