ECF vs ECIGSSA

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I have spend a lot of time making sure that this forum is nothing short of perfection. My major concern was speed. I for one hate a slow website, hence why I never stuck onto using ECF. I think these results comparing the two's performance is a clear indication of what I feel a forum should be like.

#ecigssa rocks

ecigssa_vs_ecf.jpg

super site Gizmo

i have to say i learnt a whole-bunch-alot of this site! thankyou for exisiting:D and made my first vape purchase ..the EVOD kit. loving it!!
Hi @Jibbz786 - A warm welcome to the forum. Glad we could be of help. Looking forward to see more of you.

still getting used to the site , have been using ecf for the past 9months

you couldnt have forgotten me already andre , i see things are very quiet at the other forum , oh well you will see more of me here !

We have had some amazing growth since our launch in October:

growth.jpg

To be honest, this is the place to be.. why would anyone wanna post anywhere else when it comes to all things vape and best of its local. Thanks to everyone for all their contributions to the forum and especially to the creators and moderators for ensuring that we have had nothing short of an amazing forum and community experience.

To be honest, this is the place to be.. why would anyone wanna post anywhere else when it comes to all things vape and best of its local. Thanks to everyone for all their contributions to the forum and especially to the creators and moderators for ensuring that we have had nothing short of an amazing forum and community experience.

Everything @BhavZ said!

Incredible @Gizmo

I told you a while ago - well done for creating this beast ;-)

Long may it grow and prosper.

I know buddy just thought I would share it's growth in numbers with you guys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@Gizmo. Congrats!! Joined both Ecigssa and ECF around the same time. However, Ecigssa is the only one I've posted on. And have got lots of useful advice and support without any patronizing attitude, even back as a newbie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the beginning I joined ECF and looked at all the posts and never really posted anything. I saw some mention of ecigssa on ECF and joined this forum and have never looked back! Love this Forum!

I like this one @Stroodlepuff for FEMALE members (I'l feel like a poef if I receive it :D). Maybe change the pink to something more acceptable for male members.

Back