eCiggies - Retailer Reviews

Jase

New Vaper
LV

Awards
After a few batteries died, I needed some new gear.

A huge thanks to Christell in Moreleta Park who sold me my eVic, Protank, Evod, Vision spinner, coils and some juice. Service was top notch and she is close by too!

I'll definitely be returning for more goodies.

Imo I find eciggies to be abit on the expensive side

There are more competitive suppliers out there

Imo I find eciggies to be abit on the expensive side

There are more competitive suppliers out there
That may be true, but just watch out for fake goods. I have just returned a Protank 11 as well as coils from a supplier (not some Gumtree backyard seller either) which were really, really cr@ppy. I will rather buy from eciggies and know what I am getting. Lesson learnt!

That may be true, but just watch out for fake goods. I have just returned a Protank 11 as well as coils from a supplier (not some Gumtree backyard seller either) which were really, really cr@ppy. I will rather buy from eciggies and know what I am getting. Lesson learnt!
You do know that www.vapourmountain.co.za is an agent of eciggies and have their hardware in stock? And are in Cape Town. Just thinking of delivery time for you. Of course, the VM juices are awesome as well.

i hear you , the vendors on this forum offer excellent service ( and will exchange/refund ) in most cases , and are better priced .

You do know that www.vapourmountain.co.za is an agent of eciggies and have their hardware in stock? And are in Cape Town. Just thinking of delivery time for you. Of course, the VM juices are awesome as well.
Yes!! It is them I will go back to. I normally buy from them, but the fact that the shop was open 9-5 tempted me to go in a buy (haha, you know the instant gratification thing). Forgot to mention Skyblue who have also only sent me decent stuff - just the shipping :(

Whilst we all love a bargain, I also look at service and do not mind paying the little bit extra for good service and that is what I got. Convenient as as it's a 10min drive from my house.

Whilst we all love a bargain, I also look at service and do not mind paying the little bit extra for good service and that is what I got. Convenient as as it's a 10min drive from my house.
Thanks heavens I do not have a vape shop that near - would be more bankrupt than now:D.

My wallet did take a large hit the first .. oh and second time. And when I am back in country a 3rd and 4th and nth time ... :p

I was very pleased about having a shop open close by as I find the waiting for goods my main bugbear of vaping and probably the main reason that would get me reaching for a stinky! A weekend without coils or liquid, etc is no fun! BUT it is no point if everything they sell is fake and therefore poor quality. The Protank was so "tinny" it gave me shivers trying to screw the top on. The coils really poor quality and burn hot so they won't see me again. Not sure if it is the same shop - but this was the case with the one near me :mad:

My wallet did take a large hit the first .. oh and second time. And when I am back in country a 3rd and 4th and nth time ... :p

I agree with you, once I discovered them and the distance from my house, I've spent many days and many credit card swipes there! I've also only received very good service from their side!

Luckily I won't be tempted to go there anymore as I've gone the mech mod route now and ordered zamplebox on a monthly basis. Hopefully this will keep the shopping part away

I will give walter and eciggies credit where due, the service is top notch.until recently becoming active on this forum I didnt know of any other suppliers, but yes, in comparison eciggies is a bit pricey

I was very pleased about having a shop open close by as I find the waiting for goods my main bugbear of vaping and probably the main reason that would get me reaching for a stinky! A weekend without coils or liquid, etc is no fun! BUT it is no point if everything they sell is fake and therefore poor quality. The Protank was so "tinny" it gave me shivers trying to screw the top on. The coils really poor quality and burn hot so they won't see me again. Not sure if it is the same shop - but this was the case with the one near me :mad:
Just to make sure - you are not talking about eciggies (which this thread is about)? You are welcome to name that vendor so other vapers are warned.

Just to make sure - you are not talking about eciggies (which this thread is about)? You are welcome to name that vendor so other vapers are warned.
OH NO!!! not eciggies!! if you read in the comments above I say that I normally buy from eciggies (and have now ordered from them again) but because I didn't want to wait I went to the shop - big mistake! The shop I bought the poor quality goods from is in Cape Town - N1 City

OH NO!!! not eciggies!! if you read in the comments above I say that I normally buy from eciggies (and have now ordered from them again) but because I didn't want to wait I went to the shop - big mistake! The shop I bought the poor quality goods from is in Cape Town - N1 City
and sorry - I shouldn't have posted it here, just happened to comment on someone else's post without even actually realising the topic was eciggies. Admin welcome to remove it all

No problem it is now all clear that you were referring to another vendor.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Would that be the one in Value Centre, next to furniture city? If so I agree, in the beginning they had original Kanger goodies, now just clone knockoffs and really bad coils

that would be vape africa.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I am happy to hear that all have had a great experience when dealing with eciggies.co.za HO. The one thing you can always be sure of when buying from eciggies.co.za, is that you know you are going to be getting what you order, not a knock off or something like that.

Please if anyone has any questions or need help with anything related to eciggies.co.za, please feel free to PM me and I will make sure you receive th service you are expecting from a top noch ecig retailer.

We love happy and satisfied customers.

I am happy to hear that all have had a great experience when dealing with eciggies.co.za HO. The one thing you can always be sure of when buying from eciggies.co.za, is that you know you are going to be getting what you order, not a knock off or something like that.

Please if anyone has any questions or need help with anything related to eciggies.co.za, please feel free to PM me and I will make sure you receive th service you are expecting from a top noch ecig retailer.

We love happy and satisfied customers.
Not just HO
The local PE agent is friendly,honest,knowledgeable(commercial products) and decently stocked up to spinner and protank territory.(lol,was...but more will come)
Poor woman puts up with my ramblings weekly at least,picked up a mpt3,650mah evod battery and some dragon juice from her today(car vape only,already hate the non vv battery)

that would be vape africa.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

well yes, however I did not want to talk bad about him as Andre is a helluva cool guy and guided me on my vaping journey over a year ago, he has just decided for whatever reason to sell a particular product right now that is in my and a number of people I refferred to him opinion, inferior. Which is a pity as he is so close to where I stay.

Would that be the one in Value Centre, next to furniture city? If so I agree, in the beginning they had original Kanger goodies, now just clone knockoffs and really bad coils
Yes, exactly - it's a pity as that is where many of the public would go when starting out/trying to quit and if they struggle with poor quality goods, they will be back to the stinkies in no time :eek:

Another quick one

Bought Five Pawns from Eciggies - Very happy with transaction. Juice was delivered next day and very securely packed. Courier was also fast and effiecient.

Thanks Eciggies

Back