eCiggies - Retailer Reviews

Hi again, folks!

Still a bit new on the forum. Been vaping on a twist for three weeks or so, and decided to cave in to a new device this past week.
Looked around the forum for local sellers and whatnot; herewith my review of eciggies.co.za.

I placed an order on Tuesday, around 1-2pm. Device, battery, and 3 bottles of juice. (Individual reviews on those also coming).
Pricing was par with the other sellers, and stock levels seemed pretty good. The site itself could use some modern polish; it does help create a more secure first-time customer experience when the site has a top-shelf look. Not a dealbreaker though...

Later that evening, my wife clanged me around the ears a little for my order. Not in the way you would expect though...
Basically she wanted to know why i didnt include a pack of spare coils and an extra battery. Bless that woman!

So next morning, called up to make arrangements that we could package and ship two orders together.
I spose i talked first to the husband, and the rest of the time with his wife.
Straightup and friendly people, very helpful.

They had my two orders combined, and shipped that Wednesday afternoon.
As i was a first-time customer, i followed the order telephonically as often as is reasonable. They did not lose patience with me, or my process, and remained helpful all through.

I will say though, their choice of couriers are a bit washy. Courier-IT where i am is passed off to a "delivery partner" and they are pretty damn useless...
Not eciggies' fault that theyre useless... But i feel it needs to be said.

My courier experience apart, the parcel arrived Thursday afternoon. Packaging was a little akward, with everything simply neatly packed into an empty juice box (teehee, juicebox). I felt like the packaging could have been slightly better cushioned inside the box, but seeing as everything was intact, i do not feel like this is a gamechanger.

All items were accounted for.
All items in working condition.

All around, my largest complaint with the service as a whole, comes back to the website.
From when i placed the order (paid by credit card), all the way through, the status of my order was simply "PROCESSING".
Yet again, not a dealbreaker, but a couple of phases between "Processing" and "Complete" would go a long way in improving passive communication to cuwtomers.

Well, thats that.
Overall, i would rate my experience 7/10.
Not a bad seller. Good and friendly service. Odd courier choices and somewhat weak website losing most of the points.

K, im gonna run away now... GBYE!

ejavazuv.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice review, I totally agree with you about their website but Dude where is the photo of all your new goodies???

Photo as requested, added to end of OP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha now thats what I'm talking about!

Enjoy it bru.

Nice kit! Big step up from twisp. Enjoy.
Interested in the juice reviews.

@WHeunis , Thank you for the review of all aspects of your experience with us, it is awesome to get feedback from customers. I will take your comments back HO and lets see how we can improve.

I am glad you are happy with the service. We really appreciate feedback like this.

Just for interest sake, the Husband you spoke too would be Walter, a really stand up and honest guy. The wife is Tanya a beautiful and extremely friendly and helpful lady who will go out of her way to make you feel special.

Walter and Tanya always gives great service, never had any issues buying from them

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Good review @WHeunis
Thanks for sharing your experiences

Have had good experiences with eCiggies a few times.

Well this weekend has been a bit of a rough one for me, realising that i had infact bought a fake eGo-Ce4 from a chinese shop. I tried calling on Sunday in hopes of an off chance that they may answer the line (haha not a chance) so i could order a bit of kit from them ( kangertech evod starter kit ), well eventually i got hold of them at the times stipulated on the website in a bit of a flat panic as i had read of all the good vapes everyone was having here on the forum. I ran around like a headless chicken trying to balance work and getting an order in at eciggies. Eventually after making the deposit i emailed and confirmed payment and got the ball rolling...

In a blind panicked state ispoke to Walter and explained everything to him, he informed me about the hazards of knock-offs and asked what juice i was using and that might even be fake as no one knows whats in it (think i should send it to be analyzed) and informed me of their juices, asking me what my flavors are and giving me a lowdown on them. I settled on the 10ml cherry Dragon Juice for now. So all packed and couriered just waiting for my tracking number and delivery.

DISASTER STRUCK !!!!!!!

Added to my dismay of realising that the kit i had bought from the chinese store was fake, the final nail in the coffin for me was sitting down to a nice cup of coffee and a fakevape from a fakego trying to keep my already 4 days clean of stinkies lungs filled with god knows what crap at bay.. I knocked my fakego off the table and it came apart. What i saw inside is enough to send shivers up your spine for years to come. Will post pics as soon as i can.

I phoned eCiggies again to confirm if everything is in order, they assured me it is all in order, just recieved my tracking number as i type this post.

Long story short. The Team at eCiggies are good people. Very patient, accomodating and extremely helpfull.

They put my fears to rest. Once i get my kit i will surely do more business with them. They are top notch and will gladly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks to Ian and Walter for putting up with a very shakey Jay today.

God bless and keep up the good work !

Looking forward to the pictures of both your broken fakego and your new gear. Stay strong.

Bought most of my Kit from eciggies.co.za. Walter and the team is always there to help and I KNOW what I order from them is decent stuff. I have no issues with ordering from them.

Would love to see a bit more of selection on the mods and RDA's though.

Well played to Ian and all those at eciggies.co.za. A flawless excecution on my order!

You do know that www.vapourmountain.co.za is an agent of eciggies and have their hardware in stock? And are in Cape Town. Just thinking of delivery time for you. Of course, the VM juices are awesome as well.

Yep, Vapour Mountain is awesome. Keeps vaping smooth, looks like my tanks need refilling...where does all the juice go?

WP_20151126_001.jpg

Big Thumbs Up for eciggies.

Made my first purchase with them on Monday and received the goods first thing this morning.

A big thank you to Walter - I purchased a 15ml juice on-line and it turns out that stock was finished so Walter made good with a 30ml bottle of a similar juice at no extra cost to me. That's Service :) I will definitely purchase again from eciggies.

Back